Revenge: Discussion Thread

• Members

Wasnt her father accused of having someone tamper with a plane that crashed and killed everyone, or am i crazy?

I agree about the psychologist! And i am also happy they are changing to format up, because at this point Emily's actions have created a lot of reactions that can play out and she take more of a back seat and just watch them go at eachother, helping here and there where needed.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah, I think the word terrorist was used, so I'm wondering who was really behind the plane crash and why they did it. I bet there is a whole lot behind that. Drug smuggling or the mob, something big I'm guessing. This show needs to get picked up for a full season, so we get to see the bigger picture.

I want to like Declan, but the actor is a little annoying. I'm glad he has a minor role so far.

• Members

YES! This needs a full season. I think as long as it doesnt have a huge drop and can stablize near where it is, they will keep it. Its not like they have many outright hits anyways,

I like Nolan too. I just wasnt sure if they established his sexuality or not, because i assume he was straight and just eccentric until someone i saw online post something else.

• Members

Another great episode. I know the triangle is Daniel/Emily/Jack which I'm liking, but I think Emily & Nolan could make an interesting couple. I doubt the show is going that direction, but they could almost be a Bonnie & Clyde type couple. LOL

Tyler, he's definitely obsessed with Daniel & trying to ruin his life for some reason. I think he might be gay & has a crush on Daniel that wasn't reciprocated.

• Members

I could go for that. I just love that actor playing Nolan. I want to see more of him and for that to happen this show is going to need many seasons. smile.png I really don't care if he hooks up with a guy or a girl, but I want to see him with someone. I love that he was loyal to Emily's Dad (David) and that he was right there at the gates of juvie to meet Emily. He probably could have found a way to cheat her, but instead he's right there to help her at every turn.

• Members

Jack Peyton- I was wrong. In episode 1, they have Nolan dressed in pink and acting very stereotypically gay. Kind of lame. Then in episode 2, it seems like he is hitting on Emily's friend and she shuts him down, but I would say his sexuality is still an open question.

• Members

Loving this show too! It's definitely a show you have to (or at least *I* do) watch twice just to make sure you don't miss tiny but important parts. Makes me want to rewatch the first few episodes so that I can keep track better.

And YES to everyone else's opinions that it's great that this is a straight-up DRAMA. Pure soapy goodness. No cutesy background music or lighthearted tongue-in-cheek Lynette Scavo filler.

This and CW's Ringer are must-see primetime soaps for me.

Edited by Gray Bunny