Revenge: Discussion Thread

• Members

I would just like to smugly point out that I was correct it was a man's hand and was connected to poor Daniel :P

The first episode opened on a flashback of Labour Day (the end of the Hamptons' season I assume) and then really started at the beginning of the Hamptons' season, Memorial Day.

I was a bit worried for Nolan too but then reminded myself he was there, and alive, in the Labour Day flashback. I assume episode 13 when this central plot is meant to end will be Labour Day.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah, I wouldn't mind Emily/Nolan, but I have a feeling she would never go for him. Hopefully at some point there will be a woman for him. He's my favorite guy. Daniel is a better guy then I ever would have thought, but I am shipping Emily/Jack.

I wonder where the story is going to go once we hit Labor Day. I mean, literally where. These people only summer in the Hamptons, right? So is the story going to NYC? Or is there going to be an even bigger shift of some sort?

• Members

Just caught up with episodes 5 and 6. This show is perfection, with the slight exception of the whole Declan/Charlotte thing (but they're not horrible, just less interesting and entertaining).

I love that they took these past couple of episodes to deal with the fallout from all the previous episodes and to set up a whole bunch of other stuff. Emily/Daniel and Emily/Jack are both frigging fantastic, and I'll be happy whatever course this takes. Emily and Victoria continue being the two baddest bitches ever. Love Frank's sexy voice. Frank beating up Lydia was shocking soap at its best, just like when Tyler beat himself up to make it look like Daniel attacked him. He sure is gonna try to rape him one of these days, isn't he? Loving how Emily's revenge is spiraling out of control. I was so afraid for Nolan, but we know he's sticking around. I wonder what Frank will do to Emily!

• Members

Yes! The little that they gave us with Emily vs Tyler was great, so I hope there is a full-blown rivalry.

I wonder if they'll ever go as far as having Daniel actually have sex with Tyler. It's not strictly necessary for the story but would be, to say the least, shocking.

Can't wait to see Tyler get crazier and crazier.

• Members

YES!!! I immediately thought of Taylor when Tyler hit himself. I had to pause it and just grin for a while because that [!@#$%^&*] was fantastic. This entire show is incredible.

Emily and Victoria are clearly the HBICs, but Lydia could have completed the triumvirate. With her out of commission, though, Tyler better be eying that spot.

• Members

OMG and then realEmily comes into the mix. This show is just too much. I can't deal. Two weeks wait?!

Emily/Daniel are my OTP for this show. Just flawless. I hope they don't make Daniel shady. When the sh!t hits the fan, I want him to be disgusted by his family and then I want him to forgive Emily, and then they shall live happily ever after. Jack can screw the pooch.

realEmily takes out Frank, then she crawls over to the center of action. Can't wait to see how she mixes it up with our Hamptonites! :lol: at her trying to be all rough with Emily in the institution and then Emily kicks her ass!

Nolan plucking Tyler to get it on tape! GAH! That's the type of thing where you say, "Haha, they'd never go there," but they DID! And I love love love that they made it clear that Nolan enjoyed it.

Declan/Charlotte are still blah to me, but they were better tonight than usual. Her gushing about how awesome he is, though...yeah, whatever.

LYDIA! Wake the hell up and come back to the Hamptons to stir more pots, please!

And even Ashley was showing a little fire there at the end with Tyler! Don't be scared to show your claws, girl! This show is like an inch away from being an embarrassment of bitches, and I'm loving every second of it.

Poor Victoria :( Can't believe the show has me feeling sorry for her, but I am. You can tell she's starting to regret just about everything she's done in the last 20 years. The shot of her watching from the balcony as Conrad left...so sad, and so soapy. Perfection.

Again. TWO WEEKS? Why??