Revenge: Discussion Thread

• Members

Real Emily Thorne is such a bitch. I can't believe she told Jack. She's totally ruining Amanda's plans for revenge here. She needs to be eliminated.

Totally was not expecting Ashley to see Tyler kiss Nolan. I was expecting them to get it on. lol. I wonder if Nolan saw Ashley coming and set it up.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Tyler's got schizophrenia it seems. I looked up the medication. lol

Victoria finding out about "Amanda Clarke." ohmy.png It wasn't very smart of Emily to introduce her to Daniel in the first place by that name.

Next episode isn't until Jan 4th.

Edited by OLTL_fan

• Members

Isn't Nolan just some recurring character anyway? They must be writing him out as just a plot point. If he's just staying around as some whiny sap that's probably good for Emily, keeping her with more of an edge. EVC is very good at this type of brittle character - it's what she should have had on Brothers & SIsters.

• Members

Ooooh okay. Yeah, Nolan called Emily on her schemes, but it was really the first time in the series so far that he's stepped back and looked at how wrapped up in her revenge plot she's getting. It's gotten to the point where she's even willing to pull schemes on him -- who was originally her only ally -- to get what she wants. Nolan was upset about it because, in the beginning, Emily's father wanted him to make sure she didn't get all tied up in trying to avenge his death. He wanted her to have a good, happy life, and trying to ruin the Graysons just ain't the way.

I think that scene did a lot in developing Nolan's character -- showing that while he's desperate for Emily's friendship, he still has a heart and he still feels loyal to David -- and also giving Emily a moment to think about what she's doing. Nolan wasn't the only one to tell her that she's taking on way too much; her mentor guy also abandoned her because he thought she was losing her focus.

Edited by All My Shadows

• Members

I guess I thought her main goal was always rough payback, and he knew that from the start. Would he care if he didn't have a crush on this Tyler?

I'm always annoyed by characters who do terrible things and then suddenly act horrified at other people who do terrible things.