Revenge: Discussion Thread

• Members

Revenge is the best new show of the fall. This weeks episode was classic soap nirvana. I was glued to my freaking TV screen the entire time. Madelaine Stowe is a goddess and the best soap villianess since Joan Collins. She is such a bitch but there such vulnerability there. The stuff with Lydia was just classic soap and the scene with her and Victoria at the GALA OMG that was amazeballs. Revenge IMO is gold TV, ABC needs to promote it bigtime. Its just the best show on TV.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah that CGI was almost as bad as some of those RInger scenes... OK maybe not quite.

It does look like he slips something into Danie;'s drink and jumps him but yeah could be just an extra tease of a promo... (Finally got caught up in time for tomorrow's episode). I'm not worried about ratings, though it is often hard to maintain momentum with shows like this. It's helped insanely by being in what for years has been ABS's worst (major night) spot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd-EAzDQBmQ