Revenge: Discussion Thread

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Nolan is getting more and more interesting. Did I see Tyler all over Daniel in the previews, and Daniel yelling at him to get off of him? I know these previews like to mislead, but it looks like Tyler might try to sex up Daniel while drunk, and Daniel might just beat him up. Lydia crashing on the roof of the Taxi was something else. I do have to say, the quick shot of her falling was unfortunate, and cheap looking. They should have showed her going over the railing, and the next scene of her dead body on top of the cab. This show is the perfect balance of complicated enough to make you REALLY pay attention, but not SO complicated that it makes your head spin. This is easily the best show on television right now. A level of quality that I thought was gone forever.

Edited by alphanguy74

• Members

It looked that way to me too, but I think that preview might have been a fake out. I hope not though because Tyler after Daniel's body is juicier.

Tonight, the show's CGI was showing unfortunately. There were a few scenes that looked fake. Still, this is the only network show that I get truly excited about. So glad it got a full season.

• Members

I agree about the CGI. Still passes for realistic enough though. Although the image of Lydia falling was just amateurish. That shot wasn't necessary for the impact of the event. Still loving this show, though. Complicated, but not TOO complicated, is the perfect way to describe it.

• Members

First of all, Emily Throne you GET IT GIRL! Daniel Grayson is one fine man and id be all over that ish too babe!

Anyways, Lydia was great fun and i am sad to see her go but it really does take the stakes to a whole new level. I wasnt worried Nolan would get killed but would be arrested for Lydias murder. I loved how his webcam thing was traveling all over. He really cares for Emily, in a non creepy way.

Charlotte/GG Boy are a bore.

I love Tyler. Homie is whack just like Emily is and i hope they have a face off. I am glad that Emily and Daniel believed each other about both their misunderstandings and that Daniel confronted Tyler about it. I cant wait for Tyler to try and sex Daniel up. I love this whole dynamic.

• Members

Definately.... they should hve reviewed the Knots scene where Joshua falls off the roof to see that you don't need to see the person actually falling to have dramatic impact. Just save your budget and let that cheap looking CGI stay where it belongs, on some cheap scifi channel production.

Edited by alphanguy74