B&B: May Discussion Thread

• Members

She'll probably never get one as long as SF is around. Most of her best work is acting against SF and well SF can and does act circles around her any day. When you have her as a direct comparison, I dont think KKl really stands much of a chance

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know it sounds harsh...and I actually like KKL. It's simply that her emotional scenes degenerate into a messy parody. Part of it undoubtedly is the writing. (God, I still remember her post-rape meltdown when she had to rip that kotex pad thing off her head and tear at her lingerie...) But some of it just having a limited range.

Arguably others have won in spite of the same inabilities. I could name one Supporting Actress winner coughJuliePinsoncough from last year in particular.

• Members

Taylor was so busy probably thinking about Ridge that she didn't even notice her own husband Whip laying on the bed when she came into her room laugh.gif

Whip: "Remember me? I live here!" LOL. No Whip she does not remember you, half the time I don't think she even knows she has a husband anymore!

LMAO @ that text overlay of Hope's "texts" to Liam fading in and out over his face. This Hope/Liam/Tawny text stuff is just plain STUPID. Hope & Liam are both dumbasses!

• Members

Yeah who the heck discusses such intimate things over text? Does Hope really think that Liam would dump her and tell her to move on with Oliver over a text given tha they just got together and he vowed to want to be with her? And vice versa for him. Both are being really stupid and you'd think they'd talk to each other.

Im guessing Liam didnt have sex with Amber bc he had his pants on, but why the heck did he have to cuddle up in bed with her shirtless? When I saw the camera zoom in on the phone, I thought Tawny was recording them and was going to send the audio to Hope. Im sick of this story

• Members

Today, in front of her HUSBAND Whip, Taylor outright referred to RIDGE as her "Husband". LMAO. Those two just fell apart today! But Taylor didn't seem to care that much, she didn't even cry when Whip walked away from her! She was to busy staring at an article about Brooke & thinking about Ridge. Wow.

Dayzee's surprise evening look took my breath away! Thomzee wub.gif

• Members

Ya know, BB should run with this. Her hair and make up was perfection. I'm not saying they should have her in daily evening gowns but compare her stunning look to the wardrobe she wore just prior - totally drab. I'm still wondering what was the dead animal that was hanging from her ears.

• Members

Fashion fail! Omg WTH was Steffy thinking when she put that hideous green cavernous outfit on this morning? And that hat! Girl looks like she just got back from a rodeo or something. Did she get that vest off of that lamb over on Y&R?

LOL @ the look on Brooke & Donna's faces when Katie said her & Bill haven't been physical with each other in a while.

This Katie/Bill/Steffy stuff is sooo good. They are hitting all the right beats! I had to laugh when Katie said she's been keeping an eye on Steffy. Um how? If you are then why has she been getting closer and closer with your husband & why is she with him right now?

One new look I'm not a fan of related to Dayzee-- the new look of the hang out/restaurant place "Dayzee's" that debuted today. I just don't like it, I preferred the previous look.

I thought the same thing! That cake does look really good.

Archived