B&B: May Discussion Thread

• Members

Brooke is so pathetic hanging desperately onto Stephanie. She's always been so desperate for her attention and approval. She does this all the time. Stephanie is NOT your friend. She never will be regardless of what she might say at the time. I wonder how long it wil take for Stephanie to drop her this time. She will never learn. Stephanie is not someone Brooke can trust or let into her life as a friend. This friendship is as bogus as all their other attempts

my goodness, how awesmoe were they today? Bill wants desperately to stay faithful to his vows but he just cant get Steffy off his brain! I loved him turning her down and then being the one to initiate a kiss. Bill is definetly a conflicted man. Steffy is under his skin

bb2g.png

WTF?!?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO @ Taylor!! She ate one of the hallucinogenic berries laugh.giflaugh.gif LOL!! Oh wow. Her hallucination about Ridge was hilarious & Hunter Tylo's face was priceless to look at. ew at Ridge's body & speedo!!

LOVED Bill & Steffy.

I rolleyes.gif at Stephanie today all of a sudden going to Brooke and wanting to be friends again. I thought it was pathetic and I loved how Brooke was rejecting her at first, It's to bad she ended up giving in. She finally seemed to forget about Stephanie & wanting to be friends with her but now she's gotten sucked in. I don't understand why Stephanie wants to be friends with Brooke in the first place. All of those scenes had me scratching my head and saying WTF. Whatever.

• Members

Taylor's hallucinated vision of Ridge as sexy is hilarious. Seriously?!?! They need to RETIRE the whole Ridge in a Speedo pronto! Taylor must be stuck in the 80s or something. Which might explain the attachment to big hair.

Okay, as for today's scenes. Ummm ... what was up with the show filming Ronn Moss on location, then filming Hunter Tylo in front of a blue screen (or whatever it is called)? It was very obvious. You never actually saw both of their faces close-up at the same time even once during the the beach scenes. Only from a distance were they in the same shot and they must have hired a stand-in brunette to play Taylor. Was this for effect or a dis at Hunter Tylo??? LOL!

• Members

This is where Taylor and Ridge got engaged the first time. They were at St. Thomas. That is how Thomas got his name. I believe what they did it just add Taylor to flashbacks. Ron Moss looked much younger. I also recall the whole burying the treasure chest, and finding the engagement ring.

• Members

Ok I seriously, legit did not realize that was Ridge via flashbacks! I had to watch the episode over after reading dsvd's post, LOL.

I appreciate the show thinking out of the box, but I still have to laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif at todays show. I pretty much have no words. Great ending, though. Rick Hearst is a fantastic actor..

This is my consequence for not watching the show sooner LOL I really think Steph wants to be BFF's with Brooke again, but seeing what you have to say I realize that's probably not really the case. I'm sure this isn't the first time she's done something like this...

• Members

**smacks myself upside the head** DOH!!! LOL! Thanks for pointing this out because I seriously was watching going WFT! And I've probably seen these scenes in flashbacks before. I'm such an idiot. :lol:

• Members

Thanks for posting this. Hunter Tylo was so beautiful back in the day and was so, what word am I looking for ... NATURAL. Taylor even seem less uptight and happy. I miss that Taylor.

• Members

I wish TIIC had simply gone from Taylor "peeling back" her living room to the flashbacks to St.Thomas. But I understood why they couldn't...the last thing anyone wants to acknowledge is how fucked up HT's face and boobs are now. The three second flash of her updated boobs was horrible enough.

Thursday's show convinced me the "girl-mance" of Brooke and Steph is the foundation of this show. Being best frenemies works for them. Let's just hope B&B doesn't ruin their dynamic the way Y&R ruined Kay and Jill.

• Members

Considering Brooke has f--ked and married both of Stephanie's sons, unless they are going to say Ridge and Thorne were switched at birth, we at least dont ever have to worry about the two being revealed as mother and daughter

Archived