B&B: May Discussion Thread

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I cant beleive you put that mess in the header and Im now going to have to look at it for the next month :mad:

Anyways, the women of B&B will be helping out for Habitat for Humanity. I foudn it interesting that Ashley Jones is among them. Probably means nothing but maybe she might be returning to the show? I miss Bridget

• Members

Someone better tell Tylo to stay away from any open flames.

I don't think it means anything that AJ is going. Unfortunately. I hadn't realized how much I liked her until she was never around.

• Members

she made that statement a couple of months ago though. I thought she'd have been back by now but nothing. The show has confirmed that Bridget is no longer in town so she's effectively off the show and sint even recurring. I hope they work out something and bring her back bc I hated how abruptly she left

• Members

I thought it really sucked that neither Ric or Bridge was on hand when she's in a freakin' plane crash.

Has anyone even mentioned Jack? RJ got some screen time...but poor little Jack has been forgotten by everyone, apparently.

• Members

It's the fact they're acting like Brooke only has one child under (10? 12?) that annoys me. It's like they can't even say his name, FCOL. Everyone wants to protect RJ from the news...fine. You show one kid, fine. But when Brooke moans about how she's missing RJ, and not her younger son Jack, it's ridiculous.

• Members

:( LOL sorry Cheap!! I thought it fit perfectly with what's currently going on

I really like her to! And seriously, besides Posé, the brewing S/L between Jackie/Owen/Bridget last year was what got me hooked. That was some great stuff up until they ridiculously brought Rick into it & then just dropped it all instantly soon after. Owen/Bridget were fire and it was so interesting watching them drift farther and farther away from Jackie. Brad Bell needs to bring Bridget and that baby back to LA & get them into the mix of things again. How is Owen accepting not being able to see his child after all this time?? There is so much story left to be told...

• Members

thats bc Jack isnt her son. The only connection she has to him is biology. She is not raising him and has never been a mother to him. She made a big stink about it a few years ago with Taylor giving him up so Brooke could raise him but that lasted all fo 2 weeks before Brooke dropped out of his life and Bridget stepped in to be a mother to that child. Jack probably doesnt even know who Brooke is. She never maintained a relationship with him and the show doesnt even try to pretend as if there is one offscreen

LOL..its okay. I just hate this storyline. The scenes from last week are the type of thing that could make me drop the show. Yes I think it was that bad.

• Members

If that's your reasoning, then no one is "raising" that kid---he hasn't been regularly seen since Nick and Bridget broke up after he cheated with Katie. Of course Brooke is raising him. No doubt in five years (IF BB survives that long) she'll be hitting on his friends.

And ewwww...what poor sap thinks she and JW have chemistry? Now Budge and Owen...that was hot.

• Members

My reasoning is that she has never been referened to having anhything to do with that kid in nearly 2 and a half years. The last time was his birthday party the year Taylor gave him up. We dont need to see kids to know they exist but the show frequently referenced RJ and Ridge and Brooke doing homework with him, putting him to bed, etc... even though we didnt see that. The show frequently did similarly with Jack and Nick. Brooke and RJ though? Theres a reason why you never hear them mentioned together and thats bc she hasnt taken an active role in his life. I think once Bridget decided she wanted Nick back and remarried him, Brooke stepped back and let Bridget asume the role of mother to that boy, which she did for as long as she was with Nick. No doubt in 5 years, Jack will be hitting on Brooke bc he doesnt know the connection he shares with her.

As far as Bridget and Nick, beleive it or not but there are some fans who still think the DNA test wasnt done correctly and that he is the father of Logan

Archived