B&B: May Discussion Thread

• Members

I don't remember Brooke ever agreeing to "step back" from Jack after Taylor gave him back. I think at various times Jack has been referenced as living with Brooke and Ridge, we just never see the kid. As big an SOB as Nick is, I don't think he would have cut Brooke out, "giving" her to Bridget, and then cut her out of his life too after the ONS with Owen.

As for any DNA retest for Logan...well, I'm still waiting for a retest on Bridget proving she's truly Ridge's child, so I guess anything's possible.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didnt say that Nick cut Brooke out, but rather I suspect she took herself out of the equation to allow Bridget to have the family life with Nick without complicating things by being a third parent in the equation. I dont ever recall any reference to Jack being with Ridge and Brooke. That was the original plan but not one that was ever followed through. Thats the reason why the show acted like Jack would be an orphan should Nick have been diagnosed with lung cancer and died during that storyline a few months ago, bc Brooke isnt in his life. And its also the reason why people arent jumping to think about how Jack will handle Brooke's supposed death now bc he isnt a part of her life.

• Members

Well, I see both sides. I agree with Cheap that as of right now it's presented as if Brooke plays no part in jack's life. I've been pretty alert to Jack references and I don't remember any either (no, i wouldn't swear to it though). Still, let's face it, this is Brad we are dealing with. If it suits his purpose, he will rewrite the boys whole childhood in 5 years and tell us that Brooke raised him from the day Taylor put him in her arms.

• Members

LMAO oh my goodness, what a show today...insane. I was waiting for Thomas & Brooke to break out the pacifiers and glow sticks! What the heck was in those damn hallucinogenic white chocolate berries?! I know some ecstasy had to be in there somewhere...

The incessant giggling between Brooke & Thomas was hilarious & ridiculous at the same time...I didn't know what to think of it really. AG & KKL continue to sell it for me, though. They are doing a great job...I wonder what was going through their heads when they read the scripts/acted this out. LOL

IDK where B&B is shooting all this or what specific technology is being used but it's FANTASTIC & such a sight to look at...I wish bellcurve still posted here as I'd love to here what he thinks of all this aesthetically.

Brooke & Thomas butt naked laying in a bed of flowers at the end laugh.gif Omg I wonder if they really did it. They probably really didn't but later on they'll be convinced that they did & feel extremely guilty about it...

Taylor laugh.gif I LOL'd at her saying she thinks something bad is going on. You just know she's afraid Thomas & Brooke are doing something they shouldn't be ;-P. Taylor unraveling and looking a total mess while at = win.

Katie/Nick angry.gif UGH. Watch them have grief sex...

• Members

Really? I enjoyed today's show. I was cracking up along with Thomas and Brooke. I can watch Thomas shirtless all day. lol It was a nice break to all the serious stuff with Ridge Taylor Katie Donna crap.

• Members

yes really. The last 2 episodes are among the dumbest B&B has produced in a long time. The special effects, cheesy music and stupid plot point (psychedellic berries?) are stuff Id expect out of the late Passions, not B&B. This is stupid even by the lowest B&B standards

psychedelic-rock.jpg

Thats B&B

Archived