B&B: May Discussion Thread

• Members

I can't even with Hope & Liam anymore. They are just...ridiculous. Even when these two can & finally are able to be happy together (after all the stuff with Amber is found out), I can't see myself being able to care or even like them anymore. I have had ENOUGH with the both of them.

I used to LOVE Hope when I started watching. Enjoyed her & Oliver, LOVED the beginnings of her with Liam. And then somewhere along the way things just crumbled and she became this annoying, whiny, can't make up her mind if it killed her little twit...she is becoming unbearable more and more with each episode.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So...the stalkerish Thomas is back? Hiding berries he didn't eat in his nasty jeans? If that asshat took advantage of Brooke again, he needs professional help. Preferably not from his mother.

• Members

I have dreads so I can deal with the braids, I've worn them for years the issue for me is "how she dresses" I realize she's this laid back mother Theresa type but its time to make a change she's been trying but I still think a lot of the stuff she wears is ugly.

Yeah I read something at DC but I like their story and I think the actress is getting better LoL but I don't like how this is written he seems like he likes her but he's flirting and hitting on his step mom, flirting with Madison and Summer and kissing everything that moves while she's grinning saying I'm his girlfriend...the writing sucks rocks. Another thing that grates my nerves is him speaking for Brooke like she's mindless which is very noticiable I cracked up when Ridge said to Brooke "What do you think." Her keeping this secret is redunkulous...then Thomas goes..."how can they find out?"

Duh...perchance could it be they will overhear you talking about it (again) errr leaving the bedroom door open in a houseful of people...she's siding again against her husband listening to this man who has the mind of a fourteen year old. I like Thomas but he's just stuck on stupid.

I don't know how to post spoilers

on here so I'll do it this way

DayZee starts having second thoughts re: her relationship w/Thomas

just hover your mouse I-beam above and its there...I put the color font white so it won't show up

Here is the link for some spoilers

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com

then go to BB drop down menu then spoilers

I'd put the link here but its a spoiler in the link address LoL

Re: the triangle Ridge/Taylor/Brooke it played out for me a decade ago and they need to just leave this alone

I've always thought Ridge an arrogant ass for the most part anyway. And him forgiving Brooke has gotten to make one of the most P-whipped man in the history of soaps I'd put Eric on that list as well.

• Members

OMG :lol: LMAO at Brooke's breakdown at the "Taboo fer wimmin" press conference (which consisted of some chick wearing my shower curtains and Taboo tatooed down her back. Press Corps: "Oooooooo! Ahhhhhhhh!").

Brooke: The money... from this line...

(cue shots of Thomas whipping himself with seaweed)

Brooke: ...will be donated towards drug abuse prevention.

(cue CGI Brooke and CGI Thomas frolicking in CGI waterfall)

Brooke: Drugs are so wrong... they take away your dignity... your moraliteeeeeeeWAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! Riiiiiiiiiiidge!"

• Members

I also found that scene amusing. Brooke's anti-drug rant was so completely random to everyone except for Brooke and Thomas. That's one of those scenes that isn't supposed to be funny, but ends up being hilarious.

• Members

So now Liam is about to have sex with Amber again? Didnt we just go through this last month? Didnt he and Hope JUST get back together? He being so easily manipulated by Tawny's stupid texts just highlights how ridiculous this story is. It needs to end already. I cant take anymore

• Members

I'm glad about the spoiler - it's at least progressive. Something needs to happen because I'm tired of the tease. Either [!@#$%^&*] or get off the pot.

Today was really lackluster for a Friday. It was downright boring. I can't believe Brad thought it was a good idea to END the show with a flashback of those damn berries, as if we haven't seen it a thousand times since they got off the island. Those berries have taken on a life of it's own. :rolleyes:

• Members

It was Hope/Tawny tampering w/Amber/Liam and all that..I get bored real fast with these baby storylines I'm not a big "Hope" fan period

she's tiresome to watch. yep...then they play that 60's psychedelic music it was a fun watch but leave a tender moment alone...let it go or if you

do replay it wait...for a few weeks in between..

I was actually surprised...when she said the proceeds would go....(I thought she was going to say to the pilots families)

Archived