B&B: May Discussion Thread

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Very late on this but I LOVED the crazy berries scenes with Thomas/Brooke. It was so Passions-esque! LOL I also liked how the old scenes with Ridge were used. I thought it was well done.

• Members

that type of nonsense should have been left and buried with Passions when the soap died. That is very JERish and worked for the sillyness of Passions, but its SOOOO not B&B's elements. That stuff made me contemplating dropping this show

I know I loved it! Too bad it wont mean much. Id love it if they were to actually put her back with Ridge but all they ever do is tease it, so why even go there? I thought HT did well as well

• Members

Bah humbug...

Taylor...there's still this hole in my heart. I'll never feel as loved again.

ME...fill it with silicone, bitch.

WHY, for the love of GOD are they going back to Taylor's obsession with Ridge? Yes, Taylor your marriage was so freakin' SPECIAL that when you weren't fending off Brooke, Ridge was screwing Morgan because he thought you'd okayed it in an email!

UGH.

• Members

I shouldn't laugh, but that was freakin' hilarious! It's so hard to even read about this show much less watch it. Can taylor think of even MORE ways of humiliating Whip? What hasn't he done to love her -- you know, like not swear love for another woman that he'll never be able to get over, or not spend time in his office fooling around with the love of his life while she's home raising babies?!?!?! She's such a pathetic loser of a character. I stand by my earlier assertion that the writers are writing carbon copies of Taylor and Steffy.

• Members

Taylor is pretty much trashed as a character -- but relatively speaking, no less than any other character on this show. Thanks, Brad Bell. <_< I personally have found the last few episodes hilarious, much more so than the actual desert island-stuff which seemed to drag on forever. Drugged-up Taylor (or Hypnotized Taylor) is SO much more fun than the uptight, self-deluding, judgmental spouter of psychobabble that she is when sober. I also don't understand why she's mooning over that plank of wood Ridge when she already has a husband who is (a) younger, (b ) arguably hot and © actually has a sense of humor unlike Mr. Booming Voice of Self-Importance. But in love with him she is, and I feel bad for her because after all this time, the show will not let her move on. And Ridge sits there nodding "understandingly," little comprehending the impact of his trifling with two women for +20 years.

I am insanely curious as to how Bradley Bell got HT to redo her St Thomas scenes with 1994 Ridge... did he actually come out and say "Look, you've fucked with your face so much that we actually have to reshoot every one of your shots"?

• Members

I just don't understand how Stephanie can do this. To rid Ridge of Brooke? What about what it would do to Ridge's relationship with his son?!? The phrase "throwing out the baby with the bath water" seems to apply. Is Ridge just supposed to hate Brooke and forgive his son? *eyeroll*

And another thing...Taylor was giddy for two minutes, and then passed out from one berry? But Brooke ate a handful and just flucked Thomas' brains out? Typical BabyBell BS.

Archived