B&B: May Discussion Thread

• Members

Hey, even though those were older pics, I still think RM can carry off a speedo today :lol:

I had to laugh when Brooke tearfully told Ridge she could never share their love with Thomas like that. LMAO! You mean the way she didn't share it with the entire clan of Forrester men including Deacon? This wench is a real trip.

Stephanie is funny. I love how she justifies her lie to Thomas. You have the opportunity to run Forrestor Thom, you've got to cease the opportunity. And this is not about my hate for Brooke but it's about your parents too. So calm and calculating - like a true devious witch! I love Stephanie. No doubt her plan will backfire but her feud with Brooke is the backbone of the show.

If Thomas can actually do this, crocodile tears and all, then he's actually worse than Stephanie. I actually feel sorry For Brooke and I never do. Ridge will leave skid marks on his way to boink Taylor. And speaking of Taylor. I cannot stand this bitch. I don't find her entertaining or sympathetic in the least. She's a pathetic, wimpy, selfish troll who doesn't have the guts to admit to Whip she could care less about him. She would rather string him along than be alone. She's disgusting I hope she chokes on her botox.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Haha! Thomas sold Brooke out. He sure threw her under the bus for his own selfish personal gain. She should have listened to Taylor and Stephanie when they told her to stay away from him and walk away from the Taboo line. I dont feel sorry for her at all.

I love when Thomas was trying to bring up some of the holes in this scheme and she was all "Would you stop dwelling on those obstacles" LOL. Oh and Steph saying "I love Brooke too" and then turns around and tries to get Thomas to stab her in the back in the same breath. Gotta love Gangsta Granny

• Members

^^^and it's once again being done at the altar of St.Taylor. Just watch...Taylor will be the one to figure out Thomas is lying, and just like with Whip's little photo prank, she will keep those rubber silicone lips glued shut because "no real harm" was done (or whatever her bullshit excuse was...)

And second about Thomas' sniffles, runny nose and fake croc tears. Bastard. I hope Brooke cuts his gonads off for this.

• Members

He's been throwing Brooke under the bus every since this Taboo thing started. He never cared about how she was affected and used her without her consent to further her career, despite what it might have done to her marriage and reputation

Really? Not quite. This is done at the altar of St. Brooke. Chances are Taylor will end up the big loser just as ALL of Bell's attempt at the Brooke/Ridge/Taylor trianglesince her return. Every one of those stories is about pushing Brooke/Ridge as the show's super couple while making a fool of Taylor. This is all being done to set Taylor up for yet again another big fall. She's about to trash her marriage and look like a stupid whore (its already happening), only to get with Ridge and have him DUMP her when he realizes the truth about Brooke. Brooke's already the victim in this bc she is the one being manipulated and lied about. If Taylor finds out and says nothing, thats further trashing of her. Nothing good will come out of her with this story. Bell is constantly trolling the character

• Members

Ron Moss' acting is so unbelievably bad it's hilarious. The last scene where he doubled over in "pain" and said they having sex meant he lost her all over again and then they proceeded to... hug. Who does that? LOL! I remember a few years back when Ridge burst through the door during his feud with Rick because of Steffy and stood there pointing and shouting. Man, i wish I had a clip because RM's delivery was so terrible he had me in stitches for days.

Thomas is a real piece of work. At least he admitted (albeit fleetingly) that he was selfish and he did it for himself because that's exactly why he did it. He should be congratulating himself instead of those fake tears of remorse he was leaking. Stephanie really loves to man handle people. I had to laugh when she started roughing him up saying he better not punk out. He looked like a wimpy little boy doing her bidding. Now I understand the spoiler about Daisy. I guess he didn't think about her when he made his little pact with granny.

• Members

Todays episode literally made me sick to my stomach angry.gif OMG!!!

POOR BROOKE! I am not looking forward to everyone ganging up on her about this :( Steffy, Stephanie, & Taylor are going to be on her case about this 24/7. It's going to be rough watching B&B this summer I think angry.gif

Did Thomas make up ANOTHER lie when he said he woke up before Brooke and his clothes were off? He said he put them back on before she woke up. Lyin' ass!!

Stephanie is a DISGRACE as a Grandmother and she should be ashamed of herself for doing this. I am LMAO at her main goal of all of this, which is to put Ridge and Taylor back together rolleyes.gif

• Members
e8099.gif Thank you for posting that clip. Stephanie is a piece of work, & also delusional to me. She said she does this cause all she wants is for her kids to be happy...um clearly Ridge was happy with Brooke and yet she still chose to sabotage them all so he could be with Taylor again? Uh yeah he'll end up with Taylor for about 3 months, then the truth will finally come out,and he'll become UNHAPPY and eventually go back to Brooke.

• Members

Sure Stephanie wants her grandchildren to be happy......the Tridge ones, anyway - forget about RJ and Hope, because they're Brooke's kids, and they're not as precious as Taylor's spawn. :rolleyes:

But hey, bring on the Tridge reunion/renewal of vows, because it'll free Brooke from that putrid family, and then she can go to Jackie M and team up again with the man who really loves and respects her, Nick. B)

As for the old hag, let her suffer the ultimate retribution when the truth comes out, and I don't mean Eric leaving her for the 100th time, because of course he'd come running back to her by Christmas LOL - Stephanie is such a hateful, nasty character, and her obsession with her eldest son's sex life borders on disturbing.

Thomas? He can die for all I care - at least Steffy has never pretended to be anything other than Brooke's enemy. Thomas is gonna lose Dayzee, Brooke won't ever again work with him on Taboo, and he's destroyed his relationship with his father.

• Members

LOL at this promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yMYqv-ux4o

Today Brooke said she's never done anything as bad as sleeping with Thomas. Really? I think having an affair and getting pregnant with her teenage daughter's husband, while she was still married to him was by far not only her worst, but the most sleaziest act in B&B history. Nothing since has topped that. I guess she forgot about that. This Thomas stuff seems rather tame to that

I forgot to mention that I liked how Whip and Taylor ended. At least he got to leave with his dignity in tact. Too bad the show had no intention of making them work

• Members

Stephanie should know by that her schemes will not work out in the end, yet she's still at it.

When Thomas started talking about an irrevocable trust, Stephanie's face lit up. Having her grandchildren act like her is what she likes, although Thomas is not as good at it as Steffy is.

• Members

Stephanie: "She gave you the gift of life Thomas, now you give her the gift of happiness" Wow. Such emotional blackmail! And "happiness" for how long?? LMAO.

Thomas's greed and business savvy is through the roof! He is playing no games, he told his Grandma that he needed proof of his 25% share in the company in writing. Lol!! Stephanie said "That's my boy!". She wasn't annoyed, she was PROUD.

Steffy and Thomas both show traits of being like Stephanie. I remember a while back here Steffy was being compared to Stephanie (they wore the same colors & everything lol), now it seems Thomas is taking that spotlight and acting even more like her (in the business sense mostly).

Archived