B&B: May Discussion Thread

• Members

Thomas and Brooke literally spent the entire episode giggling and feeling up on each other as we watched it through an acid trip. Seriously if they were going to have Brooke sleep with him, they could have done alot better than this

bb0.png

bb5p.png

bb1y.png

bb2t.png

bb4rf.png

bb3w.png

bb7.png

With the ratings dropping as they have, the last thing teh show needs is the top execs at CBS seeing this mess and saying "oh just cancel this crap already"

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks Cheap!!

Looks like the Blue Lagoon 2011....

LOL at the last pic....OMG....LOL...no words for it!

Well all of those scenes are LOL moment

Thanks Cheap!!

Looks like the Blue Lagoon 2011....

LOL at the last pic....OMG....LOL...no words for it!

Well all of those scenes are LOL moment

• Members

Eppys like today's are what drive me NUTS about this show----once in a blue moon, they will give you honest-to-God uplifting, human moments. Yes, I know a soap full of them would be boring, but that's not the point...today everyone seemed very relateable.

Next week, everyone will go back to being shrill, psychotic near murders and/or hypocritical 'ho's. Or some combination thereof.

• Members

Great show today, loved the reunion between Ridge, Brooke, & Thomas! It was beautiful...

Kristolyn Lloyd did fantastic today as Dayzee.

Lol @ Taylor's reaction to finally seeing the island. Hilarious! The way Hunter Tylo acts laugh.gif

I loved that scene and how it closed the show! I was totally blindsided when he easily just said that to her, it was a nice surprise wub.gif

• Members

The Berries....I guess we're the only ones but I'm enjoying it too it was a fun watch after the seriousness of the homeless/cancer storylines and I needed a break from the Hope/Liam/Amber/Bill/Steffy storyline. I'm waiting for the fall out did they or didn't they do the deed? They really tried to be entertaining; I was entertained so I'm good especially like their little FX its not much they can do in daytime; I think they did a decent job. Wonder if the hallucinogen berries affect their behavior again in the future?

I like DayZee too so I'm hoping to see what happens with her. Her acting is improving Susan is taking her to school. :lol:

I'm a Steffy/Bill/Katey fan but Steffy was working the situation overtime with Bill all the touchy feely...

• Members

I have GOT to catch up on BB after all the chatter with those darn berries. Those screen caps look awesome! I watched live today and I thought the attempt to make Ridge and Tay out at sea was good. The humungous sweat stains were a nice touch, lol.

I had to LMAO at Brooke and Thomas. They were practically at death's door throughout the entire eppy. The minute they heard Ridge's name suddenly Brooke had the strength to not only get up on her own, but climb outside the cave that was perched on ROCKS and make a slow mo cam across the beach into Ridge's arms! After I stopped laughing I thought all the actors did good in those scenes.

As for Dayzee, I really wish they would upgrade her wardrobe. She's a pretty girl but her entire look just bugs. I hate the braids and I hate the African attire however I love her friendship with Stephanie. Every time they share scenes together I smile. Stephanie genuinely likes her and it shines through. I really want to see where she and Thomas go from here. It's a given there will be fallout with the Forresters but hopefully Brad will put emphasis on their relationship as well.

Bill is screwed! He'll never be able to take back those words but I'm surprised since I think it's too soon to admit he loves her. It kinda rang false.

• Members

I totally agree I get they are trying to keep her laid back and all but they can work it where she really starts getting into clothes a bit more .. have Thomas make her some more everyday dresses or something. Even in the opening she has on a ugly blue dress... I mean you can be a Mother Teresa type but still look good... they did amp it up a tad but I'm not liking most of the dresses they choose for her...I think $Bill is going to backstroke on the I love you.

I think that is the thing with this part of the storyline inference is Brooke/Thomas could have had sex so they can flip it either way when the mood strikes them..It seems Brook/Thomas don't know (can't remember); I'm wondering if the berries will have more effects on their behavior later down the pike or if this is just a one shot deal.

• Members

I am over here laughing at you guys talking about Dayzee's wardrobe! I never pay attention to it that much haha but I'll start.

Money your posts always crack me up for some reason laugh.gif And I wondered the same thing about Brooke. lol @ "slow mo cam across the beach into Ridge's arms"

And meanwhile Katie is back in LA getting closer to Nick...ugh to me Nick just spoils this whole story!! I'd rather he be phased out of it.

• Members

They shoudl. Katie going back to Thorne for comfort would have been much more interesting. Katie/Nick is TOXIC and received horrendous feedback the last time. Don't see a reason beyond Jack Wagner's lack of airtime recently as to push him into this story...

• Members

I liked Nick when he came on the show (it coincided with Ridge sniffing around Bridget's a$$) but since then, I cannot stomach him in ANY romantic pairing. Not Brooke (anymore), not Bridget (rob the cradle much?), not Taylor (ruined for an ill-judged insemination SL), nor Katie (contrived and sickly), not anybody. I'd rather he left the show and was replaced by Morgan Fairchild or somebody like that. I am FAR more interested by the Spencers as a family/business unit and do not believe that Jack Wagner is some big "name" that B&B cannot do without. Time for him to sail off to Catalina with a bottle of Jack Daniels and some contraband Habana cigars.

Archived