• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I wonder why Ruth's Sister, Amy never returned after leaving the show in July 1970? I know Rosemary Prinz only agreed to six months BUT over 41 years there were no other actresses they could have cast? Amy had so much story potential that was never realized.

• Members

Concerning Amy (and this is speculation), the storylines were probably switched from Amy's character to the character of Sidney.  Then, Sidney was written off, or Deborah Solomon Steinberg left the show and acting (for a career in law).   The character of Ellen may have been created and given Amy's storylines.  I know that Ellen had a daughter and that Amy could either have no children or did not have any.  Devon could have been her step-daughter or her adopted daughter.

In Pine Valley, being told that a woman could not conceive meant very little, as both Donna and Brooke were told that they could have no children yet later did.  Was Dr. Clater the man responsible for the instances of wrong information?

• Members

For some reason, heaps and heaps of old soap photos got dumped on Getty Images (mostly all from NBC and ABC). Im going through downloading all of them now and I'll post them in the threads.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by AdelaideCate007