AMC Tribute Thread

• Members

I think that the show was keeping the character of Greg around for a future storyline.  It would have very possible (since Greg called Shelia the wrong name when they were together in bed) that Sheila could have left town and had the child of Greg.  This child could have returned with or without his mother.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It seemed clear to me they were going for the triangle/quad with Cara/David/Angie/Jesse. Or at least flirting with it for conflict. The bond between David and Angie was first built at the end of the network run, then the revival made it even stronger. I would've been all over that romance.

• Members

I always thought that David and Angie had pretty good chemistry together. Even when she first came back to the show met him, and didn't like him. And thought very poorly of him.  I saw sparks even when she couldn't stand him and they were having conflict with each other. I think if the show had done more with them that would have been interesting.

Edited by xtr

• Members

On AMC 2.0 David and Angie got even closer, and Jesse (who became semi-estranged from Angie due to a cover-up while trying to save Cassandra; it was another lie on top of a long list of lies from Jesse at the end of the ABC run) grew deeply insecure about their connection.

It was gonna happen, dammit! And IMO it had to come in part from Agnes. She was allegedly heavily involved in the final months on the network, which is when I think Angie gave David an impassioned speech about his being a good man. She was then also involved at Hulu, where I think there was initially a complete writing team turnover. Except for her.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Well he had Congestive heart failure for sometime so it may have been a bit of both. I personally would have loved for them to stick with the Billy Clyde route

Although Ill never buy that Opal just sold Cortlandt manor then moved in next to Pete

I would have kept Billy Clyde as Celia's benefactor & revealed he was her Grandpa. Emily Ann was her Mama. Jordan Price & Liz Vassey could have passed as Daughter & Mother 

Maybe Evelyn was related to Emily Ann's Bio Mom, Estelle

Edited by John