• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Frankie pretty much aged in real time from kid Frankie's last years on AMC to Alimi Ballard Frankie on Loving/The City transitioning to Jason Olive post med school Frankie back on AMC. Then yes, deSORASing with Cornelius.

• Members

And remember Inez is an early thirties grandma on OLTL. My mother was a grandmother at 35 to my 18 year-old brother's kid.

I always have mixed feelings about those nabbed from Grey's Anatomy final montages, but as Angela said, Darnell did such a wonderful job with that voiceover. And damn if everybody else's problems didn't seem trivial as [!@#$%^&*] compared to Jesse's! Yes, even Maya's.

• Members

Let me guess: the baby's mother turns out to be Jesse's daughter, either by Rebecca (she actually gave birth to twins), or by another relationship.

Either that, or, Maya is Angie's sister, via Les Baxter's affair w/ some unknown woman.

• Members

If this baby is in fact related to them, I'd put my money on the baby's father being the link. I think this girl is definitely meant to be latin like Asher.

Then again, it could be a Simone type thing. I guess we'll see...

• Members
A dead baby...

Remember Angie now has a brother, Ted... what if the baby's father is Ted's son, Angie's nephew.

If this baby stays, she has to be related to Angie and Jesse because in PV all black folk are related some way, some how... :lol:

Archived