• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gut wrenching song begins to play and continues playing through these scenes.

I don't have any flowers. I should have brought flowers. I should...daffodils. Daffodils. Your mother's favorite flowers. I bet they would have been your favorite too. (gently caresses grave). I bet you would have been just like her. (Sobs and puts head on grave). Sorry. I'm so sorry for not looking out for you the way I should have. This wasn't supposed to happen. This wasn't supposed to happen like this. This wasn't supposed to happen like this. (looks up to God) Maybe you had a reason, whatever that reason could possibly be... but she's yours now, ok? So please take care of her. The way I couldn't. The way I can't. What I did tonite doesn't mean you weren't loved. If anything I loved you too much. I needed you too much. (Jesse practically lies down on the grave).

[Happy Hubbards at the hospital emjoying the baby and Angie]

And Just because your whole family isn't here saying goodbye doesn't mean you were loved any less. You were so special. And I will always love you. Always.

[Jake/Amanda close the door on Cara and make out]

I know this lie I'm telling Angela is wrong. And maybe if I had time to think things would have turned out different.

[Cara reeling from the door being shut in her face]

But you can't turn back the clock. Not now. Not ever.

[A sad Kendall walks into her empty house, and then smiles and walks toward a picture of Zach]

When you're hit with something like this. Something that rips out your guts. What can you do but find a way. Find any any way so you can pick yourself up and keep going.

[Griffin pondering as he walks into his room]

Because in a blink of an eye your life can change to the point that you don't even recognize anything anymore. In those moments go with your gut. You have to. Otherwise you won't survive.

[A sad Greenlee sits down looking at a picture of Ryan and Emma]

All that waiting for things to go right. How could they have gone so wrong?

[Maya crying against a wall]

Choices still have to be made. Decisions have to be lived with.

[Happy Hubbards again with a troubled Jesse walking in]

I will miss you so much baby girl. And I will promise you this, everytime this child smiles or lets out a laugh, I will look up and remember you. I will always remember you. Always.

Sniffffflllleeee. It was so good I had to transcribe. Beautiful dialouge and it can't be said enough that Darnell killed it.

• Members

Greenlee always has the biggest problems in the world. If it were an apocalypse everywhere else and Greenlee's fully stocked long-life shelter was missing a sleeve for her favorite DVD, we'd get closeups of her pouting with a few random shots of other people in carnage.

• Members

Excellent show today. Darnell especially is really killing it. He's been phenomenal. Wonder if the blood type thing is just a contrived coincidence and nothing more. The Greenlee-Kendall garbage couldn't even bring it down. The rest of the show gelling, including the Tad-Cara stuff, only highlights just how irrelevant and not needed Rylee are.

• Members

I'd love that. When Jesse starts to second guess his decision, he's going to have to confront Brot with what they both did.

Yeah, it seems inevitable that they'll spend some time apart when the truth comes out be eventually reunite.

I sobbed first when Jesse asked Brot what he had just done and Brot took Ellie from his arms as they heard the sirens. I held the tears back for most of the rest of the episode until the very end with that wonderful montage!

ITA, most of the show is running on all cylinders except for Kendall/Griffin/Ricky and Rylee. Although I have to admit I've been liking Griffin/Kendall this week. Jordan V finally brought some life to their scenes the past few days, especially today when it looked like Griffin didn't want Kendall to leave.

• Members

I've been liking Kendall/Griffin since last week. It's not exactly fireworks, but it's nice and it's happening at the right pace.

Rylee? They're not airing that much and their story is secondary so it's no real bother to me.

That last segment was great. It makes me tear up reading it and it gets even better on replay. Everything about that last segment was done to perfection, IMO. I have to credit the entire team. I feel like paying Kate Hall for writing that dialogue. It was that good.

It's more his story right now and he's surprising me.

I think they will after a short-term separation. She's probably also going to unleash Natalia/Rebecca anger on him when it comes to a head (all his lies), which is really warranted.

• Members

I'm absolutely loving the Jangie storyline, it's good to see some honest, raw emotions on AMC again and I absolutely adore watching the Hubbards front and center.

I like Mariah Buzolin, she hasn't had much to do but there's something about her that intrigues me.

Archived