• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, I never even thought of it that way. William's kid, yes, but Grandpa Frankie!? WTF? Not in this lifetime. I think that part of his character is lone gone, hopefully, because I believe William was 10ish in 2002, and they ignored the SORASing of Frankie, so he's 30ish now, so he had to have gotten Mia pregnant when he was 12, and you know DAMN WELL Angie wasn't letting that happen.

• Members

IMO there's a reason this kid has the same blood type.

You know, I hate to praise K&S, but the same exact thing (minus the baby switch) happened to Sam on GH. Her abruption even happened in the hospital. They had her on the operating table within minutes, and her daughter didn't survive. And Cara seems to have picked up on the fact that this baby went without oxygen and almost certainly would have suffered the consequences. It actually kinda feels like a little background was done on this. There's already red flags all over the place, and they're nothing more than medical "WTH" right now.

• Members

Darnell killed that voice-over work and that last segment in general. I teared up.

I can almost picture Angie finding out and going to her baby's unmarked grave. Sniffle.

Is this song the new "Apologies"? I like it and it definitely fits the two times they played it but hopefully I don't hear it 45 more times this spring/summer on "AMC".

Archived