• Members

I'm nefarious like that.:ph34r:

But seriously, I will give Debbi her props. For a woman who, in real life, had no desire to be a mother, she certainly kept that smile on Angie's face when that baby was screaming its head off -- the way only a new mother could do. Glass could be shattering, ears could be bleeding all around her, and still, Mommy would be "Isn't that the most darling sound in the world?! :D"

However, this is just another [!@#$%^&*]ty Jesse move done in the name of "protecting his family," and Darnell's ridiculous facial exercises, no matter how many and extreme they were, didn't "sell" me on Jesse's heartbreaking plight. It was just another cowardly move perpetrated by a corrupt police chief who enables the other merry band of cowards in town who are absolutely spineless in dealing with ANY of the consequences of ANY of their choices. If AMC's around long enough, I guess I'll tune in on the day Jesse's 93rd act of deception is uncovered, but even then I won't expect much. It'll just be more of The Best Damn Police Chief This Town's Ever Had being told he was just trying to protect Angie and did it out of love. In the meantime, I don't wanna see more of the same hypocrites doing the most despicable things... and then getting mad at David Hayward because he drugged a boatload of people 12 years ago. It's tired, and I'm exhausted.

I agree with whoever said upthread (it's almost impossible to remember, what with all of this inane race debate) that I was most disturbed by the fact that Brot buried a dead baby as if it was little Sally's pet bunny who died before she came home from preschool.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived