OLTL: Actress Let Go

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AMC moves to L.A. without Thorsten Kaye (Zach), b/c he'd rather remain w/ his wife (Susan Haskell) and their kids in New York. Next thing you know, the writing for Marty, which had been erratic to say the least, becomes downright putrid. Now, she's off the show, which would certainly re-open the possibility of Thorsten's relocating to L.A. w/ the family and reclaiming his old role on AMC. Coincidence, or conspiracy? You be the judge!

• Members

Remember when we used to feel sorry that an actor was being let go or was leaving? Nowadays, w/ some exceptions, it's either "Don't let the door hit ya on the way out!," or "Good, the writing for her/him was [!@#$%^&*] anyway!". Man, I miss soaps.

• Members

Well SH's Contract May Be Up Soon So Maybe OLTL Decided Not Offer Her A New Contract

Yeah I Agree With Your Theory. However with KZ not being On Contract they can just stop calling her for dates. They are not by law obligated to let her know she would be leaving

• Members

Told you guys they were most likely going to drop her. I called this one months ago. Marty had NOTHING going for her outside of the secret she had on Natalie and once that was revealed, ehr airtime quickly shriveled up. This is no surrpise at all. Id love it if they brought Thorsten back as Patrick and use him to give her a happy ending exit

Archived