OLTL: Actress Let Go

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not a surprise. No half way decent actor is safe on OLTL. They could have easily rehabilitated Marty, but she isn't viewed as an important character. I don't think that FF is going any where, but we'll see. She is untouchable for an unfathomable reason.

Years after OLTL is cancelled. I would love it if FrenchFan would conduct interviews with RC and FV so we can finally get some truth out of them about the thought processes behind their horrible stories and casting decisions.

I would love this. I adored Patrick and Marty.

• Members

At least one scene where Patrick gets to meet Hope, and maybe they can reference an offscreen visit to Cole or something. Geesh, they should take Hope with them, Starr acts like she can't be bothered.

• Members

same here. I hated him and he and Marty as a couple but she did love him and I think she deserves some happiness after the crap that's been thrown her way since she came back. Plus it would give SH the chance to actually get a storyline to get her off instead of Marty just deciding to leave town or worse, be left in St. Anne's indefinetly

Archived