GH: ACTOR FIRED FROM GH !!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly. To this day, I don't understand why they fired RHerbst and not TC. Liz still has a story with Aiden and she is part of the hospital, Nikolas has been useless for years. I do feel bad for TC because he has a family to support. However, hopefully his role on that new series will be expanded and he will have some steady work. I'll add the caveat, "if this is true." Guza does seem to lurve Nikolas.

They will never get rid of any of the mob characters. They will be sucking up airtime until the show's final day.

• Members

His contract wasnt up ywt. I beleive its up this May. They let him ride it out but it was clear that he was done with the show and they were done with him. I really dont think RH's situation had anything to do with him not being announced to be leaving a few months back. They knew his contract wouldnt be re-signed when it came time

• Members

TC was frustrated with his lack of airtime and story on GH, but he certainly didn't sound done with the show since he was talking about waiting to see what was happening with his character on his new series and was hinting at doing both shows.

• Members

I think you're right, I think he would have stayed if he could have. He's one of many actors on soaps now who don't care anymore but want the paycheck. I can understand that, and it's not like GH made an effort in recent years anyway, but I think soaps would improve if they started firing more actors who clearly do not give a crap about being there.

Archived