GH: ACTOR FIRED FROM GH !!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think giving her her job back and on the heels of that firing someone else makes it look like she was kept and someone else fired in her place

which is likely not the case but thats how it looks. But 1 year in a market where soaps likely have what maybe 3-5 years left if that is a blessing.

I doubt it means shes getting any substantial story but its a paycheck. She was fired because the show wasn't interested in writing for her. I don't

believe that miraculously changed unless they have decided to move her back in Lucky's universe.

• Members

Depends on who you are. JE, TG, MB, LW, SBu, JJ, etc. are getting multi-years, sometimes 4 years (I'm pretty sure I read JE had 4 years the first time she re-signed).

And that's also the way haters/baiter want it read.

Putting her back in Lucky's universe will kill both characters, and it looks like they want JJ to have something else to do so that's not likely to happen.

• Members

I don't see how putting Liz back with Lucky kills anything. A lot of the audience still identifies with these 2 together, this is the pairing that helped make the Liz character popular, certainly more than the Jason and Liz nonsense which did her character more damage than anything. There are a lot of fans out there who still crave for OGLL2 and were hoping for this when JJ returned. But it would have to be carefully written something these shows just are not capable of these days. I also dont believe they are going to give Liz any other love interest. Thats typically what happens with former love interests of faves on this show(females) they just disappear or go to the background. Becky has her job back so I just hope shes taking measures to secure her long term future now.

Archived