GH: ACTOR FIRED FROM GH !!

• Members

Nikolas as a character felt done after Emily was killed off. I dont really think he fit afterwards. Im wondering should they have just killed him off when he had his brain tumor following that. It probably would have been a good way to end his character bc nothing since has really worked for him

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont even consider them Cassadines. Alexis is head of the Davis family, an offshoot of the Cassadines. They certainly dont associate with the Cassadines and you'd barely know there was a connection except for the few chances that Alexis gets to interact with Nik

or they can go back adn put her with Johnny as originally hinted last summer. I cant see this thing with Lisa lasting and with Olivia out of the picture, he will be free. I hope they go back to Johnny and Brook bc I didnt like how that was dropped

• Members

It was rather confusing...LOL. I would like to see her more with Tracy and Edward. And even Luke. I always wondered about a Brook/Ethan pairing...I kind of wondered if GH would go there when Mayan ends (which will probably happen either because Annie will leave due to Charlie's Angels, or because of the shows blatant love for Ethina)....Hmm.

Archived