B&B: March Discussion Thread

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Those are from the opening and man are some of those dresses tacky. Ewww! They all look better in the opening where the camera is focusing in on their faces and not body

Im glad they finally went back to other storylines! Steffy and Bill...love them! Wasnt expecting Katie to walk in on that. Cant wait for tomorrow. LOVED Steffy's hair

Loved that Trailer Trash Tawny is back and finally got to see the new house...lol. Amber's hair was....interesting. She really is loving this gold digging manipulating now.

Taylor and Ridge...my goodness do something different or just stop it. They have the SAME conversation every 2 months.

• Members

I love Brooke. I was so happy when Brooke and Stephanie had their truce, and now thanks to Taylor that is out the window. I hope Brooke Thomas, and Eric give Ridge a piece of their minds. I have created a video tribute to Katherine Kelly Lang. It is entitled My New Found Friend Brooke Logan Forrester. I hope all will enjoy.

Hope all are well and as always Take care!

Myles

• Members

The Bold and the Homeless has gotten so bad! The show no longer feels like a CBS soap and has become even more silly than Sunset Beach. Way over the PSAs on Smoking, the homeless and, now, minding one's carbon footprint. B&B feels so all over the place with vets misused, bad newbies and recycled story.

Taylor has become way too Stephanie and is so pathetic with her '..I'm waiting, Ridge' routine. The Ridge torn between to lovers thing is old. Also, Thom can't act and needs to get out of the closet. It's pretty obvious that TPTB plan to resolve the KISS with Day-Zee helping Thom accept his sexuality. Dollar Bill plotting to kill Amber was both silly and just plain wrong. 18 year old Stephie paired with 50something Bill screams father issues.

The cast is way to big and characters suddenly pop up and then go missing for months. Leslie Kay is great, was a World Turns fan fav, yet has gotten the shaft. The same goes for Heather Thom. Instead, we get more Hope for the future.

B&B has some great writers and this show would be so easy to fix with just a little effort. The only good thing B&B has done in the last year was cast the boy who plays Oliver--kid is on point and has character potenial.

• Members

I do wonder about Thomas maybe becoming gay. The actor is deeply religious (look at his Twitter) which may mean nothing, but when Nelson interviewed him he said "No comment" when asked if they'll explore his sexuality. Then when Nelson asked him if he'd be comfortable playing a gay character he said "no comment" again. It could just be a newbie trying not to spoil storylines or it could mean he doesn't want to play gay but doesn't want to say that and get a backlash. I'm very curious about the whole thing. His bizarre response doesn't make him look good I'll say.

• Members

Katie sure was fired up today! I want Bill and Steffy to have their affair and for Katie to go ballistic when she finds out. Should make for some interesting drama!

Why is 30 something year old Amber taunting 18 year old Hope about her boyfriend? She looks pathetic

• Members

I agree Cheap, I think the show is good right now as well

Loved Katie today! LOL @ her telling Steffy to shut up. I loved her annoyance with her and the "Why are you even here?!" attitude she had towards Steffy. I'm sure were in for some Steffy vs. Katie fights in the future, can't wait biggrin.gif

Katie's scenes with Bill alone were soo good, Heather Tom did fantastic....everything she said made sense and I felt really bad for her when she was asking Bill if he thought once about her/their relationship when he was about to push Amber.

I liked the Amber/Hope/Oliver/Liam stuff today as well

Yeah I think she looks the best. I also like Steffy, Brooke, & Dayzee's dresses. WTF is Donna wearing?! Looks like an auditorium curtain

Archived