B&B: March Discussion Thread

• Members

I thought they were gearing up to reignite the old Bridget/Amber feud when they were at Jackie M and I remember Amber was eyeing Owen when she first started there. Both were promptly dropped. I cant remember when the last time he appeared was. I want to say he had one episode last month.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Heather Tom was great yesterday. At first I was all WTF at Katie jumping down Bill's throat about the fact that he wanted to kill Amber. Haven't we all? I kid, I kid. Having said that, I'm glad they showed Katie smart, knowing something was up. The scene was about Bill confirming her fears -- it was not an out-of-the-blue surprise where she was all "No way! My widdle Bilykins would never think of doing such a thing!" She knows the man she married.

And I liked that she ordered that little snot Steffy out of Bill's office. Don't get me wrong, Steffy and Bill have sizzling chemistry, and Steffy is a great little vixen butt Katie is still his wife and she had every right to throw her weight around. She didn't even order her out -- she told Bill to order Steffy out for her. LMAO! She didn't even deign to look at Steffy. :lol:

• Members

I LOVED the last shot of Amber looking out the window of the house. That was a fabulous directing choice

I was wondering where they were going with Katie going to Nick while she was upset. I wondered if they'd end up hooking up again

as old as she is getting, she could probably be his mama!

• Members

Stephanie told Brooke that she won't ever be her friend again unless she divorces Ridge. Wow.

lol @ Ridge having Brooke and Stephanie fly across the country to Paris so that he could tell them something. Am I the only one who found that ridiculous?? He couldn't wait til he got back to LA?? LOL

Nice seeing Whip!!

• Members

LOL...who is she fooling? If Brooke divorces Ridge then Stephanie will have NO reason to have anything to do with Brooke. She'd cut her off in a heartbeat.

No you arent the only one. I bet what he has to say is lame. He is scheduled to go back to LA the next day. It couldnt wait?

I was shocked but happy to see Whip too!

• Members

I agree Ridge's announcement probably won't even be something serious. Stephanie and Taylor seem to think so LOL I'd love for it not to be just so they can be taken down a few pegs!

Taylor wants Ridge to divorce Brooke, I think it would be great if Whip divorced HER. He was not happy at all when she said she was with Ridge in Paris!!

• Members

That phone convo consisted of:

Whip: Hey, Taylor. Where the hell are you?! You haven't been home in 48 hours!

Taylor: OH HAI THUR, Whip. Ridge and I needed to discuss something so I went with him to Paris!

WTF? If I were Whip, I would have told his trifling, puffy-faced, senile excuse for a psychiatrist wife to ( a ) buy a cellphone if she wants to converse with Ridge at length and ( b ) get her A$$ on th next plane home because that was no excuse to fly off with her ex to another country. And if she refused, he should get somebody to serve her with les papiers de divorce in Paris -- where she has to pay pallimony.

On a completely superficial note, the new Wardrobe people seem to be doing a bang-up job in attiring both Brooke and Stephanie on the plane. SF looked postively regal and elegant in that camel cape (very AW 2010-11!) set off by a broach.

• Members

Thanks. I thought you might have meant Anna Wintour :P

The look is nice. I think Brooke's look is a bit matronly, or perhaps dated (that's the type of outfit soap heroines wore in the late 70s), but at least they aren't dressing her like a teenager.

• Members

I LMAOed off at Tayor at the end. Absolutely hilarious!

Ridge flew Stephanie over to Paris so he could have sex with Brooke in the other room :blink:

I couldnt beleive Brooke at the end, giggling with Thomas over the webcam as he was joking with her about kissing her again. She cant be that naive and stupid about things. She needs to put her foot down and tell him to STOP. This flirting nonsense needs to end. She has to see that he at the very least has a crush on her. She should step away from the Taboo line and set clearer boundaries between their relationship

Archived