B&B: March Discussion Thread

• Members

lol!! She totally freaked out! I loved it! That "<3 Brooke & Ridge <3" Eiffel Tower illumination had me laughing to.

I don't get why either of them had to come, LMAO maybe just for that hilarious Eiffel Tower scene. I can't believe Thomas was ready to just up and go there because he thought Ridge was going to divorce Brooke and cancel the line. I mean who does that?? Really!!

I didn't like that Thomas/Brooke ending at all. Brooke handled things poorly. Thomas basically insinuated that he wanted to kiss her again and she just brushed it off like the joke it obviously wasn't!! I mean I personally love me some Thomas/Brooke, LOL, but...if Brooke wants things between her and Ridge to be ok, she needs to stop letting stuff like that slide.

LOL.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

lol loved seeing that Carl guy back and threatening to tell all to Liam if Amber didn't give him his monies soon ;-P hilarious!!

I want Steffy to keep coming over Bill's house and trying to help him until he finally gives in and they just hit it off ;-). I love her devotion to him...

Archived