B&B: March Discussion Thread

• Members

I like Don Diamont so much more as Dollar Bill, than I ever did as Brad. He was hilarious yesterday.

Taylor just said that not doing something about Thomas kissing Brooke would have been tantamount to child abuse. :wacko: I swear, the writers are purposely trying to make Taylor look deranged. Why not just let her have a breakdown and have done with it.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I absolutely love that Eric is on Thomas's side on this! LOL @ him fooling Stephanie! I just think he is so right and I loved his "What's the big deal?!" attitude with Steph.

Taylor is pathetic!! HATED that last scene with Steph calling Ridge on skype and encouraging him to find Taylor and to "grab her and don't let go" angry.gif I about gagged when it cut to that stupid cheeky smily face Taylor was shooting at Ridge when Steph was gushing about her.

• Members

How could I forget Whip! Another thing from todays show, LOL @ Taylor's response to Ridge when he asked her if she loves Whip. "He's a good husband." laugh.gif

I don't think Whip has been on since the day he told Taylor the truth that it was him who took the pics of Thomas & Brooke. And that was way back in January I think! Today, in March, Taylor just told Ridge what Whip did. Wow.

• Members

Yeah she also said these things! But when she said he was a good husband that just made me LOL. Like, the way she said it, I was expecting her to add "..but I think you are better" or something like that to the end of the sentence! But she didn't, haha.

Clearly Taylor is not that happy with Whip and she wants Ridge back! That's why she reminded him of how he said he'd leave Brooke and go back to her if Brooke lied again lol

• Members

Honestly when she got on the jet and stared at the plane bed, I thought she was going to imagine she with Ridge on it, but she went and thought of Thomas and Brooke's kiss

Im surrpised they had Brooke prancing around Thomas for the Taboo women's line. I thought they would have gone with something different like Steffy with Eric or Thorne...lol

Brooke told Ridge that he wouldnt have come down as hard on any other designer, um yes he would! If any other designer had kissed his wife, that designer would be FIRED on the spot. He went easy on Thomas compared to how he'd handle any other employer who pulled the same stunts his son did. What the heck was Brooke thinknig with that line

Now that Bill has an eye on the situation, I hope he is the one to expose the inevitable "scandal" between Thomas and Brooke...lol

• Members

Steffy/Bill wub.gif Katie added in wub.gifwub.gif Great drama with all of them towards the end. Loved it!!

I hate & love Amber's plan at the same time. I'm kind of looking forward to her dinner party with Liam, Oliver, & Hope....ugh @ Tawny being back though!! Not a fan (though I did find her funny when she flirted with Liam, calling him a nice, juicy slice of beefcake. LOL)

That scene had me rolleyes.gif, but it made sense...it would have been sickening if she imagined Ridge instead!!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif LOL

Archived