B&B: March Discussion Thread

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just watched yesterday's episode and, dear lord, Amber just got shoved off a cliff by a twig! :lol:

Man, loving this show right now. Loving the cliffhanger, loving the outdoor shoot (the first time a soap wasn't trying to be all "Hey look, everybody! We're filming outside!" It felt organic and natural), loving Steffy, loving the opening, loving Brooke's hair.

• Members

So am I. And it WILL go tits up in a foundary soon. I just thought I would mark this moment in time as a relative high point because, like Amber toppling over the precipice ---> 2qlahzo.jpg it is all downhill from here.

• Members

The scenes where Steffy was pulling Amber up the ledge were very intense/believable (not to mention very well captured), both Actresses did great.

I was hoping for more of a Steffy/Amber rivalry upon Steffy returning, but I'm surprisingly kind of liking them as friends right now instead...

Anyone else find it weird how it went from day to night? One minute it was sunny as sun can be then after the commercial break it was nighttime. I think they were trying to establish time going by but to me it didn't seem that much time had even passed...

• Members

My goodness, she just fell over an edge adn was dangling off the side of the cliff for a short bit. Considering she is pregnant, shouldnt she have gone to the hospital to make sure the baby was okay?

IA, the scene between Amber and Steffy was good. Im guessing they will have bonded to be friends now. Too bad bc I wanted them as enemies.

• Administrator

Thursday's episode was riveting! That was the first episode since Ed Scott arrived that I could feel his presence. Such great production values. And Michael Stich's directing was wonderful (that awesome crane shot overlooking the cliff). This storyline is pretty good.

Dayzee/Thomas storyline is boring.

• Members

Now this is what I didn't get! Amber needs to go to the hospital because when she got popped by that branch the first thing that slammed onto the balcony was her STOMACH! And I'm sure some harm was done when Steffy was dragging her up from the ledge. I think Amber's blonde locks took over after that because all she did after she was saved was prance around the beach house & whine. Girl needs to stop acting dumb & go to the hospital already, i get it was a shock but the baby should have immediately came first.

• Members

I'm with Cat, the show's more entertaining that it's been in a long long time so I can't fathom why the ratings are dropping like Amber over a look out.

I like that we're seeing so many different characters. It's not tight old school storytelling but it's not boring. Even Donna randomly dropping in on Bill was probably down to guarantees but I like seeing things mixed up a bit.

As for the stunt, the Steffy/Amber stuff was really well done, particularly by JMW. I used to absolutely loathe Steffy but the show needs a pot stirrer and she fills the role perfectly.

• Members

The show ONLY got interesting in the past week. It was BEYOND boring with nothing happening prior. I thank Steffy's return for finally spicing things up. Love her or hate her, she does bring the drama and moves plots along and she's doing just that

Archived