B&B: March Discussion Thread

• Members

Oh gosh!! That was devastating! My mouth literally dropped when that tree branch came towering onto her. It was kind of funny but at the same time so sad because she fell right onto her stomach and then leaped over that balcony! :( SAD!!

This location they're shooting at is beautiful, and all of the establishing shots are striking to look at!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
That's a tough one: it was interesting seeing Taylor do something other than wring her hands and pray to Jesus when she came back(you call it "trashing" the Taylor character, I call it an "evolution."). But this character, like the others, are so damn played out. You love the zingers between her and Brooke, but then what?

It might be a good idea just to put her out to pasture. Shame because I love Hunter and her crazy BTS antics, but Brad's just not interested in her as a character anymore.

• Members

Wait. She was ruined, in my opinion, when it was revealed she slept with James Warwick. Alcoholism turned her into a sad soul, and not in a good, must-watch way. It was unbearable, unwatchable. Before that I used to hate her because she was always winning. Ultimately, Brooke should have won, but the revelation wasn't supposed to lead to alcoholism. Not in that way, at least. She also hit Darla and the break up with Thorne was too much.

Then the flop with Nick and the hideous bone marrow story: Bridget reveals the mix up! :ph34r:

The whole affair was even more depressing considering Hunter Tylo's private tragedy.

Bah!

• Members

Where does Brooke get off accusing Steffy of going after Bill? We the viewers know Steffy is, but how does Brooke? She confronting Steffy today made little sense as I didnt see why she would be thinking that Steffy was even interested in him again as they ended things about a year ago and Steffy moved on

• Members

:mellow:

There's only interest in Steffy when she's a racist and when she does some hack work to her face? Your post is hack work, Carl! I've never seen bigger bullsh!t from you than this (though I did see a lot). Utter [!@#$%^&*]. I am amazed at how you stitched the whole three sentences together, just jumbled the previous three posts and made it something definitive.

• Members

I wonder if Amber is flat out cold in the sand right now or is she hanging off of a ledge or something for dear life?

Steffy made it pretty obvious not only when her & Brooke were discussing it, but also with that phone conversation she was having with Amber before Brooke walked in. I assumed she overheard it because right when she walked in she started badgering into Steffy about trying to steal her sisters husband. On the phone Steffy was talking to Amber about how she was hoping Bill was there when she came to pick up her purse.

• Members
I loved when they revealed Taylor slept with James Warwick. Some of the best stuff of Hunter Tylo's career came after Taylor realized Stephanie only liked her because it suited her purpose. It's a shame Tylo couldn't move her face during any of it. The episode where Taylor tells off all the Forresters and then tells Stephanie about her unhealthy, incestuous feelings for her own son was some riveting daytime TV that year. Taylor didn't have a gun, but she shot all those self-righteous Forrester bitches down.

I see what you're saying and that's not the route I would have chosen for the non-Haloed Taylor. Taylor, at her core, would have never slept with Thorne or married Nick. She would be too busy trying to win Ridge back or trying to get back into Stephanie's good graces.

Even though she's a sad, pathetic shell of herself, Taylor is still more enjoyable NOW than she was in the 90's. Taylor today won't pull out her bible and preach to series regulars and dayplayers.

OT, but the day Brooke died for me was when she broke up with Ridge in Australia and less than 24 hours later, hopped on Nick at his house while Taylor was there. Oh, and how can we forget about her breaking up Ridge and Ashley. And doing it in such an offensive, arrogant way.

• Members

I don't have a problem with the reveal – of course it should have happened. But it should have been riveting, which it was for 5 seconds. It was all downhill from there. So I agree with the route, just not the particular turns that followed it.

I agree about Brooke.

• Members

I liked Taylor's role on the show in the 90s as the "good" girl. She had a sense of morality that worked for her. Ever since she returned, Bell has given her Brooke's stories and while they may work on Brooke who can recover from that, it doesnt work on Taylor. He's made too much of a mess of her while still trying to push her as a saint with a moral high ground. Its hard to take her seriously now when she's screwed up so much in the recent years

Archived