B&B: March Discussion Thread

• Members

The show sounds the same as ever, which helps me understand why it keeps losing its audience. Amber (and Tawny?) using a baby as bait to get next to someone else's fortune. Weren't Amber and NuRaymond/Marcus friends with benefits? I'm sure that will never go anwywhere. Amber and Tawny are as dumb as dirt and the fortune makers they target are even dumber.

Steffy is all about the misogynistic one-liners, which has definitely been the problem with Steffy's brand of "bitchy", for me. It's nothing more than petty and small, IMO. She's no Iris Cory, Cecile DePoulignac, or Lucy Coe. She's a spoiled whiner whose dialogue is always inconsistent with the show's history.

Too bad Amber's kid isn't Thomas'... just as Steffy is about to share stock with her brother she finds out he fathered Amber's kid and holds back the stock to keep it out of Amber's hands. What a fight that could have set off between Steffy and Thomas and Amber. Who would Stephanie support, and why? Who would Brooke support? She dislikes Amber and Steffy is crazier than her mother and grandmother combined.

The show would be so much better if the writers wrote 'smart' characters and smart plots. It's the same three storylines filtering different characters in and out of them, or mnore often the same characters repeating the same storylines.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^^hey Norrth!! Long time, no see.

Watch this kid be Marcus'. So when Amber has lost access to the Spencer moneytree, she'll be able to stick her hand out to Forrester. (by one crazy-assed adoption, but still....) There has to be a reason we were again reminded that Marcus plowed that field on the d-l.

• Members

I loved how they slow mow'd Amber opening the door. Bill's face was priceless. But why did Steffy need to egg him on? She should have just blurted out Amber is alive! I can't wait for the Steffy/Bill/Katie triangle!

• Members

That was awesome! LOL. I love moments like that in soaps. I to was wondering why the heck didn't Steffy just tell Bill what happened right away? But then I thought we wouldn't have got to see that look on Bill's face when he saw Amber for the first time after seeing her tumble over laugh.gif

So you fall over a cliff & grab onto a tree root & your fetus is ok through it all, is that right? I don't think so, Amber needs to March her tree branch stricken ass down to the hospital and get an ultrasound to make sure everythings A ok!! I will be in disbelief if she doesn't lol

• Members

... by a twig. :lol:

I was getting frustrated the last couple episodes, waiting for Steffy to tell Bill that Amber was alive, but her reveal was entertaining. From Bill's reaction to Amber's obliviousness. She actually thought he was worried about her and her baby's well-being. :lol:

• Members

LOVED Amber popping into the office. I cant beleive she was askign him to hook up the internent for her, like is she for real? Im glad Steffy asked her about her baby bc that wasnt on her mind Friday

LOVE Steffy and Bill. I like how this kinda bonded them in a way. Seems she might help him get out of his dark place

• Members

Oh no all hell is about to break lose! The look of astonishment on Taylors face when she found out about the kiss -- LOL.

Anyone else think of The Joker when Thomas smiles? ph34r.gif His teeth are so perfect, almost blinding & he looks creepy sometimes, lmao.

I am so torn with Steffy/Bill/Katie! I LOVED Steffy & Bill today, but then when Bill came home to Katie in her sexy outfit I just got tugged over into their direction. This is going to be a great triangle...Katie is starting to get insecure and is trying a little to hard I think...

• Members

Add the fact that he has a bit of the crazy-eyes, and his tendency to wear black turtle necks, he does kind of come off a bit skeevy sometimes. Especially during the Brooke/Thomas story.

Wait a minute ... he's a VAMPIRE!

• Members

Im surprised Taylor told Ridge about Steffy's infauation with Bill. I thought she'd condone it by ignoring or making excuses for her. Disappointed with Ridge just saying Steffy didnt mean it and that she only said it for effect. Huh? Boy is he clueless.

Katie looked great today. LOVED her hair. Donna, go away. She almost became a buzzkill.

Bill also looked hot. Don Diamont has a great body for a man his age. I can see why Steffy is hot for him

• Members

Don Diamont is way hot on B&B. And this is coming from somebody he never found him to be all that on Y&R. I think it's the character of Bill Spencer. And this conflictual hate he has for Amber. B&B is really exploring this hatred as a story in of itself and it is kind of fascinating. Love the way AF is playing up some of Amber's most annoying and clueless traits so that we get exactly why Bill is so murderously angry at her. Sometimes it is the little, annoying, pet-peeve things that can set a person off.

I really hopr Brad Bell is going to make this Katie/Bill/Steffy evenhanded because if he does, he has a real winner on his hands..

Thomas is kind of a robot. And will they stop having everybody breathe "Dayzee is an AMAZING woman/human being/person"? We get it. You want us to like Dayzee. The girl who is taken on the company private jet then proceeds to give Thomas a lecture about its monetary and environmental cost.

Woah, Hunter. Those lips just are not deflating by themselves, are they?

• Members

He is a cartoon villain. Or 'villain'. The beard, the moustache, the palato-alveolars even when they shouldn't be there, the increased saliva secretion when he speaks... It's just comedy. Completely awful, but mindless fun.

I have to agree with whoever said he looked creepy. Those eyes look devilish.

:lol:

• Members

So, lemme get this straight....Steffy is wrong for lusting after a married man and denigrating his wife for no other reason than her maiden name is Logan....but it's Brooke's fault that Thomas kissed her while she was sleeping; kissed her as a "stunt", and was the victim of Whip's machinations....and it makes her a "sexual predator" because she didn't tell Ridge HIS SON was out of line.

At least according to Taylor.

*EYEROLL* Taylor has TWO screwed up kids, and it's all Brooke's fault. Typical psycho-babble from a pathetic woman who's never taken responsibility for her own actions, and has passed that attitude down to her psychotically privledged brats.

Archived