B&B: March Discussion Thread

• Members

LOVED Thomas's speech at the end of todays show! ""Taboo will be everywhere, and we will be to. So look for us as we'll be looking for you. Nothing can stop Taboo." LOL Love it!!

But seriously - WTH?? Why is he kissing on Summer still? And also still kind of holding on to Madison? What about Dayzee? angry.gif He is acting just like Marcus!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think he's romantically interested in Madison. She possibly risked losing her job, because of her crush on him. But he doesn't seem to really care for her romantically. I thought that the kiss with Summer today was kind of odd, even though he did seem distracted when she was kissing him.

Though technically him and Dayzee aren't really a couple yet and Dayzee is also kissing/sharing romantic moments with another man (Marcus). Maybe he feels like it's okay to kiss on Summer because him and Dayzee aren't a really couple yet. In spite of the romantic moments they have shared. And because Dayzee is also kind of dating Marcus.

I think it would have been interesting if Dayzee had witnessed him kissing Summer and watching how she would react to that. And also seeing how he would react to Dayzee witnessing him kissing another woman. I also think it would be interesting to see Summer/Madison's reactions if they saw him kissing/romancing Dayzee.

• Members

LOL! I understand and agree with you completely.

So today's episode ... um, Madison lost a lot of points with me today. She's more concerned about Thomas, who very overtly doesn't give fig about her outside of what she can provide for him sexually, than about her job??? And all this just minutes before Tom (I have no friggin' clue why Stephanie is trying to make that work!) is all over the other girl.

• Members

LOL at Taylor and Stephanie tagteaming Brooke. Its as if they share one brain. When one starts her sentence, the other finishes it.

I cant beleive brooke would go up there and stand by Thomas. She realyl needs to stop the little ms innocent act. After everything thats happeend, she cant be that naive about him.

unlike Marcus, he at least isnt sleeping with any of them

• Members

Ugh! Now that definitely had me SMH. Big mistake on Brooke's part! Ridge looked so pissed staring up at them

I really really really like Madison, but yes that was extra dumb..

I think I am thinking way to much about those two when they probably don't mean much. It's clear B&B is headed the Thomas/Dayzee route. Summer & Madison are just extras, just there I guess. But I like Madison a lot and that's why i'm hoping she can be integrated in more somehow, but I think you are right. Thomas doesn't seem that interested in her. He's more into Summer (ugh). Or maybe he isn't in to either of them, as you said he was pretty distracted when Summer kissed him today. I don't think it meant much. I keep trying to think it did though. LOL

• Members

That's what drives me crazy about Brooke. The whole innocent act. I was with her when Taylor and Stephanie were tag teaming on her and everything, but then she willingly let Thomas use her in his scheme. What she should have done, if she really wanted to make amends with Ridge and save the Taboo line is to pull herself out of the line. As a matter of fact, I don't understand why nobody (Taylor, Stephanie, Ridge ...) have suggested this?

Dayzee Dayzee Dayzee has also lost some points in my book. Wasn't it not too long ago that she was telling Marcus that she didn't want to be with someone unless they're being exclusive or something like that? Both Marcus and Thomas got jump-offs (Amber, Summer, Madison). Or is she the jump-off? Hmm ... :lol:

• Members

Taylor has, back when it all started. She didnt want Brooke to have anything to do with it. When they went to Paris, she wanted Thomas to do the promo tour alone. Brooke had me rolling my eyes today. I couldnt beleive she said she would continue to promote the Taboo line with Thomas despite what Ridge days. She needs to be supporting her husband and having a united front here and not encouraging Thomas and allowing this mess to escalate. She is proving Taylor and Stephanie right with her actions and really, its a shame she is acting so dense about it.

Thomas kissing on Dayzee :rolleyes: I really wish he would pick a girl and stick to it

LMAO at Pam's little comment to Donna. They bring the humor and need to be featured together more.

• Members

At least with this kiss Thomas seemed way more into it, he wasn't distracted at all. I really liked the kiss and I LOVE him & Dayzee. I love his idea to have proceeds from the Taboo line go to homeless people worldwide....;-)

Yes that was hilarious, I loved Pam's comment to Donna about the honey bear bottles, LOL.

• Members
When Donna said Pam is such a little pill, she should have said little bitch...lol

I rolled my eyes when Thomas aid the proceeds were going for homelessness. That dindt come across as genuine at all. I saw it as him exploiting Dayzee's situation to put pressure on Ridge to keep his line. It wouldnt look good on Forrester to cancel a line that benefits such a great cause now. Thomas was calculating with his decision there

• Members

That was the funniest part for me. Some octogenarian writer must have given her that line. Donna's been dressed so frumpily lately, I'm starting to believe that the show must think she's near retirement age.

• Members

P.J, wherever you are, hoping you had a great birthday!! 8.gif<<- LOL

This week was Thomas/Ridge/Brooke/Taylor/Stephanie take over!! Enjoyed most of it but hope to see some different faces next week....at the top of my list is Steffy/Bill/Katie wub.gif

Missing Owen, Jackie, & Bridget..:(

I think your right here but I disagree that Thomas wasn't being genuine..

Archived