B&B: March Discussion Thread

• Members

I really hate the way Taylor told Ridge about the kiss! That was not how it happened at all. "They were kissing!". Biotch no they weren't!! Did you not hear what Thomas told you. He kissed her & that was it...it was not like he kissed her and then she fell into it and it lasted a long time. The girl was sleep in the first place & was shocked when she realized what was happening...I am rolleyes.gif a little bit at how this is all unfolding. Always completely Brooke's fault!!

I loved Oliver/Hope before but not so much now....not a fan of them reconnecting at all.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't believe Taylor called Brooke a "sexual predator." :blink: Ummm wouldn't the predator in this situation be Thomas? This show is really destroying Taylor more and more every day. They are just making her look completely crazy. I rarely even notice hair, but Taylor looks like she is wearing a bad wig these days. It's distracting.

• Members

Damn! Brooke made a better psychologist in today's episode than Taylor ever was. She was right on point, what happened between Thomas and Brooke was her own doing. You keep warning a kid about the forbidden fruit, he's eventually gonna take a bite.

OT: I wonder what Hunter Tylo would look like today had she not did what she done to herself?

• Members

It never fails to amaze me that everything that happens to Brooke is her fault. Taylor completely rewrote Brooke's history again. I don't know what is worse, Taylor constantly blaming Brooke for Thomas' actions, or Thomas' almost blase attitude about his stepmother---as if anything he does to Brooke is okay because she's incapable of being hurt. THAT I blame on Taylor, and years of hearing her "wacko ramblings" (although everyone pointing that out today made me lmao.) blaming Brooke for everything short of global warming.

• Members

Every time Brooke says that the kiss wasn't that serious, not as bad as it seems, etc, I absolutely AGREE with her! Because it wasn't! This is being made more serious than it actually is IMO. The biggest problem with it is the fact that Thomas initiated it, I think the focus/blame should be more on him & not Brooke. But ofcourse Brooke is always to blame, gotta get used to that as that's how it always seems to be!! LOL

• Members

I wish Brad had the balls to kill Taylor off AGAIN. She's completely useless anyway.

The one thing I do appreciate is that Ridge's position is (mostly) that he's disappointed that Brooke couldn't come to him with the truth. Yeah, he's still a bonehead, but at least he's not buying Taylor's BS that Brooke initiated anything.

Until Taylor steps up and admits to Ridge Whip was behind that photo of Thomas/Brooke...she seriously needs to STFU.

• Members

Ridge's take on all of this is so refreshing! He is actually handling things right, I love that he's more upset with Thomas than Brooke -- as how it should be!

lol @ Taylor changing the subject so fast when Stephanie asked her if she was hoping Ridge would leave Brooke for her after all of this. I did not believe her that much when she said she was happy married to Whip!!

• Members

LOL...I really enjoyed the "WTF is this woman thinking?" look SF had on her face when Steph was pinning Taylor on what exactly Taylor's motivation in this was. Taylor is clearly delusional, having forgotten she's done both ALL three generations of Brooke's male relations.

Too bad Steph is clearly back on the "Brooke can't be trusted" bandwagon. Oh well...knew it would go back to it, but I'd hoped Steph's role would continue to be mediator between a maturing Brooke and clearly envious and childish Taylor.

• Members

I wonder what will happen with the Thomas/Dayzee storyline. I like them together. I think that Thomas is like a Young Ridge. I think that he looks like he could be Ridge's/Taylor's son (and also like Clark Kent as well).

I think that The Thomas/Dayzee/Marcus "triangle" is something that would more likely happen in real life. A woman interested in a couple of guys, and kind of dating around, without being in an exclusive relationship with a man, until she's sure that what she wants. But this is type of triangle is not as common on soaps. It's common on soaps for someone to be in a serious relationship with one person, even though they are also in a triangle.

But with Thomas/Dayzee/Marcus it seems like she just likes both guys, and wants to kind of date both of them, before she gets into a serious relationship. I think that she's more drawn to Thomas, but is more comfortable with Marcus. She seems more willing to do romantic stuff with/for Marcus, than she does with Thomas, though she ends up doing romantic stuff with Thomas as well.

I do wish she would let the "he's too rich for me" thing go. Thomas's wealth is a part of who he is and I hope that Dayzee just ends up accepting that. Without him constantly having to do "casual" things around her/mention doing good causes, etc..

I don't think that needs to be an issue between those two. If Dayzee ends up wanting a serious romantic relationship with Thomas, she should accept him as he is. Being Rich doesn't make him a bad guy. Though it seems like that is an issue for Steffy. Steffy seems to have an issue with the difference in class/wealth/background between Thomas/Dayzee. There is definitely some classism going on Steffy's end.

Racism, I'm not sure, as Steffy has shown that she can get an uppity,"I'm better than you" attitude with other women including Hope. So Steffy's attitude towards Dayzee, could just be a mix of classism and Steffy being the way she can be. I thought that Steffy gave off a "I'm better than you/uppity girl" vibe when she first met Dayzee, even though she was "nice" to her. And maybe she really does think that Dayzee is a con. I wonder where the writers might regarding Steffy's feelings for Dayzee.

I like Ridge's support/advice to Thomas regarding his pursuit of Dayzee. I like how he's been "schooling" Thomas about how to romance her.

I am interested in seeing how the Thomas/Dayzee stuff plays out.

• Members

Regarding Taylor telling Ridge/Stefanie about Thomas and Brooke's kiss, I agree with those that say that Taylor is blowing things out of proportion with Thomas/Brooke. Granted I know she's suspicious/leery of Brooke given Brooke's history, but I think that she's blowing things out of proportion. Thomas was more out of line than Brooke was, plus Brooke really doesn't seem to want Thomas. He seems like he's making an attempt to move on, but Taylor's action is now going to cause a lot more drama. By pitting Thomas against Ridge, possibly Thomas against Taylor on some level, Stefanie back against Brooke, etc..

I think that Stefanie seemed weary of what Taylor was saying about Brooke and not like she really wanted to pounce on/turn against Brooke at first. But Taylor kept going on about things and that caused Stefanie to end up talking/reacting to Brooke the way she did.

Archived