B&B: March Discussion Thread

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I totally did not recognize A Martinez on Monday as Liam's doctor. It was good to see him play such a different part.

I am so ready for this Steffy/Bill/Katie triangle to take center-stage. I don't need it speeded up, though, so don't rush it, Brad, and DON'T [!@#$%^&*] IT UP.

• Members

It could be interesting if Steffy turned out to have racist tendencies only if BB addressed it properly especially because she dated Marcus. Steffy is the type of character who would have no problem dating a Black guy but he better be mega rich to compensate for him being Black.

BB is way too preachy with Dayze. I know she's a good person but I don't need to hear it every single time Ridge, Brook and Stephanie open their mouths. I would love to see her her take no [!@#$%^&*] from Steffy but soaps always overcompensate with Black characters by making them goody two shoes. They did it mercilessly with Evangeline on OLTL and they continue to do it with Lexie on DAYS. Dayze's halo will be permanently perched on her pretty little head because soaps think they're actually doing Blacks a favor by writing them one note.

• Members

Liam was a bit too whiny today for my tastes.

Dayzee, B&B is getting a bit preachy in it's writing. Granted, I love that she seems to be one of the few soap characters with some morals & principals, but they need to give her a few flaws & not write her so perfect. Even the most genuinely good people are perfect saints & that's sort of how she's being written. This whole Thomas/Dayzee/Marcus triangle bores me. None of them click to me.

Marcus is a jerk, gets all up in Thomas's face, then next episode is all trying to hook up with Amber.

• Members

I'll say it - there is NO chemistry between Thomas and Dayze. I'm not sure what could be done if they're serious about this couple but since they aren't going to recast Thomas then I'll settle for a new Dayze. And by gawd please get rid of the 90's circa braids from Compton.

All three characters are ill defined for this triangle. They need to be fleshed out ASAP else BB's ratings will continue to tank.

• Members

Thomas has always been a dead end character. Generally the show has done a poor job in setting up any of the kids of Ridge/Taylor/Brooke. They killed off Phoebe, marginalized/ruined Bridget and Rick, and the only time there's interest in Steffi is talking about whether she's a racist or about the hack work on her face. I guess that leaves Hope; I forget about her.

Archived