All: One soaps budget cut by 50% according to DC

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Over the holidays it got really anoying because on top of the normal ones I think there was an extra one somewhere. It sort of interrupts the flow, having the show in fits and starts. I would think it would be better to go out with a bang and a huge cliffhanger end of July and then take a full month off. Like season finales.

• Members

A month is too long, they could lose even more viewers than they already are losing. I think two weeks in August would be better so we could more episodes around Christmas time.

And Jamey just added another hint "it isn't the only soap on their network" :rolleyes: What an ass. As if anyone was seriously considering it being DAYS.

• Members

Now I'm even more convinced that it's GH.

Whenever he had a rumor about AMC being in danger he smugly announced it on the podcast or on the blog since it somehow meant OLTL would be safe. :rolleyes:

I hate this teasing crap though, just come out and say it!

• Members

That pisses me off. I was watching GH the other day for the first time in a while and every single set was new since the last time I had watched semi-regularly (which was not that long ago).

I still think it's AMC because I think Jamey would be somewhat more understanding of that GH firing if he knew GH's budget had just been slashed by 50%. But he is still ranting incessantly about it.

Archived