AMC: Susan Lucci's Autobiography

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh I won't. LOL I'll be there at 9AM sharp. Haha. I'm not missing this opprotunity. I missed her at the Beverly Center last your cause I was out of the country, and the wristband thing happened to me at SSW (I offered this old bitty who had already met her 4 times before, $100 cash for the bracelet and she wouldn't bite)...I'm not missing this time. :D

• Members

She says:

"I feel Sarah Michelle Geller [misspelling of last name intentional?] had it in for me since day one. I sincerely have no idea or clue what I did wrong. I welcomed her with open arms and an open heart. I even remember showing her my Fabergé egg and shoe collections in my dressing room. But nothing mattered, as Miss Geller [misspelled again!] resented me for some odd reason. She loved to humiliate me at every turn, once cruelly saying that my face had more work done on it than the Brooklyn Bridge. I'm an extremely light social drinker, but on days that I knew we'd have scenes together, I always made sure my flask was in reach. I would be lying if I said I wasn't happy to see her leave for that vampire show."

• Members

Oh, my version includes that passage. Only 100 copies of the version I got were made -- as to make them super high collector items. I should have clarified.

It's called All My Life: Uncensored Edition... and instead of the red dress, shows Lucci in a black teddy.

Archived