AMC: Susan Lucci's Autobiography

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't pretend that I'm not enjoying it. But man, this is harsh even for J&E. LOL I bet when they finally do make it to the altar, Ricky marries them. :lol:

She's so going to sleep with Caleb either right before, or right after the wedding. Run Jack, run!

• Members

God forbid AMC should get cancelled just as SL prepares to embark upon her book tour. Can you imagine sitting through all of those blubbering fans, just one after the other coming up to her to get their books signed and crying out their precious AMC memories? She'll have to spike her stem cell smoothie with Lexapro just to get through the day.

• Members

Call me a publicist, but I see this as a PR goldmine, not a disaster at all. Interest on La Lucci will be amplified with a cancellation order for AMC, she'll really get to press the flesh, thank the fans (*slight gasp* Thank You VERY Much!) and give all the interviews she can about the state of daytime. She can say whatever she likes as she's unshackled from ABC.

If Oprah doesn't book a Susan Lucci makeover/health/reality show, she is a damn fool. Lucci is gold, she is perfect for OWN and she'd jump at the opportunity.

If Oprah's a big enough dumbass to not have a Lucci show on OWN, then Andy will surely see the goldmine that is "All Her Life: Life with La Lucci"

• Members

I have to agree that AMC getting cancelled would be a boon to La Lucci's book store. It would give her major publicity as every media entity will want to have her on their show to talk about the end of AMC.

Susan on Bravo, OWN, or TVLand would work. She has great comedic timing so I would like to see her get a sitcom before she goes for the dreaded reality show.

• Members

Who is this Andy Cohen person, is he not just a host but a Bravo higher up as well? I saw that clip someone posted of him talking to Gayle but the only other time I've ever seen him was when he interviewed Michaele and Tareq from D.C. Housewives.

Archived