AMC: Susan Lucci's Autobiography

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's the prob--it'll be boring as Hell, and I kinda mean that as a complement--I like that Susan is so gracious--most of the time.

A friend and I were talking about how we hope Agnes Nixon has a tell all book hiding in a safe somewhere to be published when she passes away--cuz the woman is so kind in every comment she makes about everyone that the interviews get kinda bowing (like that 3 hour youtube one which has interesting stuff, and as soon as they mention someone with any conflict she basically smiles and passes to the next question...)

I messaged the same friend about Susan lucci having an autobio and this was his response :D

"This will be the book: my name is susan lucci, erica kane is a slut but ive been married to one man for about a hundred years and though my vanity knows no bounds, i have only ever had sex with him and ive never had plastic surgery. all my children was the best thing that ever happened to me i really loved every second and every single person i ever worked with. i cant remember a single bad moment or a cross word said. the end."

• Members

At least now I don't feel like the only horrible person who wonders when we're going find out who she's shagged on the cast. I love Susan, and the good, idealistic part of me wants to believe she's as nice of a woman as people paint her to be. But the realistic part of me, knows that probably tapped a few (male) castmate's asses over the years. :ph34r:

• Members

Haha, well there's always been a special place in hell for me. LOL I did say the two parts of me are at war, and I don't know if I believe either one. Is anyone really as nice and good as people make Susan out to be? I hope so.

Archived