AMC: Susan Lucci's Autobiography

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Do you all remember that episode of A Different World where Gloria Foster is giving that speech "Because it is Hillllmannnn"? Well, I am going to buy this book "Because it is Suuuusannnn", just on general principle. Not expecting anything more substantial than Having It All by Erica Kane, I mean we all know how she is, hopefully we'll be a *little* surprised. My thing is, if she doesn't want to get gutter because that's just simply not who she is, I'm fine with that. I just don't like the gnawing impression that she's "scared" when we all know she has [!@#$%^&*] to be scared of, tell it like it t-i-iz Susan, we're begging you to, for your industry's sake! Hell, for your fans' sake so the people who've destroyed your industry can be shamed as they should be. Anyway...

There was a pic of Susan praying with Ann Coulter at a Republican event a few years back and I couldn't help but wonder if Susan had a little bit of, "Father God in the Mighty Name of Jesus, please do not let my fans see the picture that is inevitably being taken right now" going on.

• Members

WHAT!??!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!

*rocks back and forth, arms wrapped around self* She's nice. She's so nice. She's nice to everybody! She's just too nice!! Yes, that's what it is! Not a mean bone in her body!!! Mhm!

I'm going to cling to my belief that AMC is the most liberal soap of all time. I mean...come on! Abortion! Gay daughter! If Su was a Coulterite, she would have quit years ago, right?! RIGHT!?

• Members

I've had my theories on that. One of which is she's always trying separate Susan Lucci from Erica Kane (knowing that Erica can be impossibly hard to take at times), therefore she doesn't put on the diva hat. The other is she wants to separate Lucci from Kane to make it seem like, "Wow! She's nothing like Erica at all! She must be one helluva an actress!"

-_- It's slowly seeping out...

• Members

I'm good now :lol: I found the picture and circumstances. SFK got me all riled for nothing!

But back to the book. Even without juicy bits, I'll be glad to have it just to read her story. We all love her and she's been out there for 40 years, but she's still sort of a mystery in some ways. Hopefully the book is more Susan and less co/ghostwriters.

Archived