AMC: Susan Lucci's Autobiography

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Even if this does not get into the personal dramas, I would love to hear more about the behind the scenes of AMC. Like which stars she really missed when they left (for example, I know that she loved Nick Surovy and was really disappointed when he bailed). Or, the near disasters (almost climbing the helicopter in the Jeremy jail break, not knowing how to scuba in St. Croix). I heard so many one sides of the stories (through talking with some of her old co-stars like Dick Shoberg and Mike Tylo)... I would love to hear her perception.

Also, I would love to hear more about how she grew-up. She is very conservative for someone who has been in the lime-light as long as she had.

If she avoids the Sarah Gellar issue, I do not think that the book would be a loss. After all, everyone knows what went on there. Sarah has gone on the record. Sydney, Eva, they have all talked about that time and what went wrong.

Obviously, Sarah did not sway most of her girls to turn on Susan long term. Susan, Eva, and Kelly all seem to get along very well. A lot of Kelly's early Regis & Kelly monologues would recount the adventures of Susan, Eva, Kelly and their husbands (I remember a cute one in particular around Felicia Behr's daughter's wedding and cocktail hour gone wrong).

• Members

She looked very lovely and "refreshed".

Sharon told Susan that it must be great playing a "baddie". Susan agreed and said that 'Erica Kane' is a part you can really sink your teeth into. Holly said she's a big AMC fan. Later, Helmut came out and they talked about his heart troubles.

Archived