AMC: Susan Lucci's Autobiography

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

*we're horrible*

Yes, Every Other Tuesday would have been a nice insider for us devotees. Or All My Chocolate Cakes.

I'm just so excited to actually learn a bit more about our gal. As much as visible as she is, there's still an air of mystery surrounding her, her background, etc. I remember being shocked when I found a picture of her in a high school play in an issue of Biography Magazine about ten years ago. I just...assumed she didn't exist until 1970.

• Members

Nah, that's Denise Vasi's book.

I know what you mean. Sure, some bts dirt would be fun but I really don't care. I genuinely have affection for SL, at least for her Erica and her public persona, so it'll be a pleasure for me to read more about her in her own words. I realize that no other soap star has her level of fame, but I wish more soap actors/writers/producers would write bios, even if self-published.

Cool. I think I'll drive by B&N and pick one up.

• Members

Since I've yet to find a job, my parents were very clear, anything I buy that isn't aboslutely necessary, comes from my own funds and not to ask them. So, the bank account drops, and I wait another 3 months to apply for my Visa. LMAO

• Members

^My mom actually rolled her eyes at me when she found out about the book and the signing. "Is that really necessary?" I played the, "If you don't want me to slip into a deep depression (no job, not even Walmart will hire me), yes, yes it is."

I have the money for the book. I just don't have the money for the book and the Visa. LMAO I'm choosing the book first. Hopefully, the hours I work this week will cover the dip in Visa funds.

Otherwise, I'll be broke, jobless...but I'll have met Susan Lucci. It's a win win situation! :D

Archived