AMC: Susan Lucci's Autobiography

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey, I'll probably put it up on Ebay later this year. :lol:

I also love when Lucci dishes on the wild shenanigans that went down at the 40th Anniversary party.... which ended with Rebecca Budig drunk, naked, and rolling on the floor screaming about being the "Real Greenlee."

• Members

I'm enjoying the book so far. Of course I'm biased. :lol: She does a nice job of fleshing out some significant moments in her life. I'm on chapter 5 and she talks about the beginning of All My Children and Agnes. I think you'll like this chapter Eric! Shades of All Her Children:lol:

• Members

The Nightline interview was really nice. And I beg to differ Juju, Susan Lucci is a diva, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. She may be an adoring wife and mother with a flair for the domestic, but she just threw on a red mink coat and took you Manolo and Louboutin shopping in her Range Rover.

• Members

I didn't even know that Nightline piece was happening, and rarely watch it but happened to turn it on just when the host was talking about current stories--I admit a part of me suddenly thought they were for some reason using the show to announce its cancelation lol. But yeah it was a nice piece--a lot of the same stuff as Oprah, but it was better done than her tour there I think (less product placement...) ANd yes, she's a diva. Sure, she seems like a NICE diva, but the terms aren't mutually exclusive.

Jonathan, if you say I'll enjoy the title I'll pick it up in a few months when it's on remainder shelves (that's no diss, I just know that nearly every mass hardcover goes to remainder quickly nowadays).

Archived