AMC: Susan Lucci's Autobiography

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Walt Wiley, Christina Bennett Lind and Jill Larson were there. OMG. Susan came out, walked right over to the line and gave her intro speech (she looked right at me a few times). She was so sweet and cute. She was wearing leather pants and giant stilettos. LMAO She's so small and thin. But gorgeous beyond words.:wub:

She said it was nice to meet me (cause she had my name on the sticky note). I told her how honored I was to meet her; that I love Erica and have since I was 12. She said thank you, with that smile of hers and it was over. She signed in red pen with a little heart.

Gah. I loved it. Totally worth it. She is so awesome. :D

• Members

Yes, she said that last night. :D I was so happy for her.

I couldn't believe how much of Susan there actually is in Erica. What she wears, how she talks, the hair flips, the way she sat on the end of the table, the hand gestures when she talked, etc. They're very alike in a LOT of ways.

Ah, I'm still kinda floating. :wub:

ETA: There isn't one mention of Josh (that I've seen so far) in the book. There's an in depth part where she talks about Erica's abortion, etc. but not a THING about Josh. I thought that was interesting

• Members

I'd like her to do a column similar to Joan Collins' Legends! diary in the Daily Mail, where she talks about her book tour and the cancellation rumors and eventual announcement, how she was a good little player for the ABC team, and maybe just maybe she can drop the act and share some of her anger and hurt.

• Members

OH.

Hold the presses. That is a brilliant idea. I'm thinking...well, the NY Times Sunday would be the most reputable. Vanity Fair would give her the glossiest coverage. PEOPLE would allow her to reach her target audience the easiest.

You go on with your bad self La Lucci. Follow La Collins' lead, nuke ABC. Now is the time!

Archived