AMC: Susan Lucci's Autobiography

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

After they showed the video of Erica taking on the bear Rob Lowe commented that while she may have been in Canada the bear was obviously thousands of miles away, and Susan said something like "That's what I should have said when they told me the show was canceled".

Did anyone understand the joke she was trying to make?

• Members

I absolutely agree. La Lucci should say "F_ck You" and never appear on ABC ever again. She should go on Piers Morgan's show and drop as many bombs as humanly possible, create a fire storm around herself and sweep onto OWN for an interview with Oprah about life and ageing and then to NBC with a role in a prime time series.

In the meantime, a two parter on L&O: SVU would be fantastic. La Lucci as a killer or burned out attorney? I like it. I like it a lot.

• Members

Yeah and you know Sherri and the others will be warm and sympathetic re: cancellation but I'm wary about Barbara's reaction as she has a tendency to kiss company ass.

Susan should go on Joy's nightly show.

• Members

I'm surprised abc is letting susan talk on one of their shows. It really makes me wonder is she will be on desperate housewives, she is still supporting abc by showing up at dwts this week and now going on the view. Granted the view gig was booked prior to the knowledge of the cancellation.

• Members

It probably was, like a show going on the road and ending its run on Broadway, The View being a final stop of her book tour. But Susan is so "safe", they figure they have nothing to worry about. :lol: They know she won't say anything too controversial. *wishes she would*

Archived