AMC: Susan Lucci's Autobiography

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was watching Piers Morgan thinking she'd be a good guest on there when the show wraps. Or on Joy Behar. It would be interesting to see Joy try to be her bitchy candid self re: the cancellation while towing that network line. I don't know why I even hope for these things because she'll probably never get "real" enough to my satisfaction. :lol:

• Members

Nelson hates anyone who isn't waxed or an obvious fag hag. (Gays love Lucci, yes, but I doubt many of us imagine sitting w/ her and making bitchy comments about people the way we would with, say, Robin Strasser.)

• Members

SuLu on The Tonight Show! The band played the AMC theme!

According to Su, that food program will cost 40% less than AMC.

GAWD, Jay Leno is horrible. The problem with Lucci going on all these shows is that the hosts often don't know anything about her, so they end up talking about the same things that she's been talking about for 20 years. "Oh my God, you fought a bear!!"

The only thing interesting so far is her being enthusiastic about the end and also clarifying that the show was never in black-and-white.

She loves Desperate Housewives, but didn't really answer whether or not she'll be going there. She wants to go back to NY and had a great time on Broadway and loves comedy...so, who knows?

• Members

They did a really nice job with that!

Jay Leno is infamous for his pre-interviews and sticking to the script so the moment the bear got mentioned I knew the clip was coming.

I thought it was very interesting how he *casually* mentioned playing an evil twin and I liked what she said about her new stance on rumors. :lol:

• Members

I think she's in negotiations with the show but waiting until things wrap up on AMC first. That's the feeling I got from her at least, especially since she kept mentioning how she just found out about AMC's cancellation, etc. Also at the end of the DH conversation he asked her again if she was joining and she flat out said, "I don't know yet!". Lol so yeah, I think there definitely is some truth to it...

• Members

Screw "Desperate Housewives." In fact, screw ABC altogether. What have they done for Susan Lucci lately?

I say, wait until the next pilot season (she can afford it!) and then see if there's a new series she can be cast in, or one developed expressly w/ her in mind.

In the meantime...? A two-parter on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" would be lovely.

Archived