AMC: Susan Lucci's Autobiography

• Members

They asked about the move to LA. She likes LA, but is a New Yorker at heart. Showed a picture of her new granddaughter, so cute. She just told the story of her accident. :( And that's about the end of it. But it was good. She looked good. Regis was a little clueless, but Lisa Rinna did alright.

I knew about her accident, I'm surprised they didn't. That's why AMC did the Phantom Erica storyline after all. I'm surprised she didn't mention that.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's nice, Susan, Liza, and Hayden all share the middle name Victoria, Susan's dad's name was Victor.

Man, she is tiny. Besides the bowing in the beginning, I think Lisa did a very nice not at all obnoxious job here. She didn't even work in the fact that she's a former soap star. Honestly, I kind of appreciated Kelly (who I love, don't get me wrong) not being there to interject.

• Members

Did anyone watch her interview on Fox & Friends? I recorded it (since it came on at like 4am or something) and I'm sitting here watching it now before I go to school and these people dont know WTH they are talking about. This girl didn't even know the show moved to LA yet, she thought it was a rumor just like the cancellation stuff. LOL. Also Susan once again mentioned this upcoming S/L she's beginning taping for Erica, but she's keeping her mouth shut. She seems excited about it.

• Members

This appearance on Gayle King is pretty awesome.

~ The guy she was in the car accident went was her fiance!

~ Susan still has a copy of her audition scene. It consists of Erica getting ready for a tutoring session with Phil as Mona...Monas about Erica putting on mascara instead of studying math.

~ They talk about the cancellation rumors, and she says something about how ABC has her "scheduled" into next year or something like that.

~ The grandkids call her "Grammy" :wub: They should call her Emmy!

• Members

Erica's best and most memorable storylines are the ones where she is just being totally and utterly over-the-top and outrageous, and all of the people who care about her are just up to their elbows in "Where the hell is Erica?/What the hell is Erica doing?" That's kinda why I enjoyed the initial Erica/Caleb stuff because she was out there doing her own thing. If they can give me another story like that for her that lasts a few months, I'm all for it.

Archived