OLTL: Discussion for the week of January 3

• Members

Inez? Oh hell no. I'm hoping Inez really killed Eddie. As far as Marty is concerned, I think she'll be redeemed. I was reading elsewhere OLTL is trying to hire someone, but it's gonna cost. At first I thought RH, but now I'm thinking TK, but we'll see.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Inez is useless on the show--but I feel that would be such an anti-climax if she was the killer. WAY WAY too easy to justify us watching hours of this stuff. Despite not being so keen on many of these stories, I actually enjoyed today's show--what a difference it makes to focus on a group of (relatively) talented actors and characters we know (or at least somewhat want to know)...

• Members

I think we haven't seen that much of Todd because he has been in constant front burner stuff forever. I think the Eli stuff and Tea being revealed to alive was the breaking point and they want to cool it on the drama for awhile and let Todd and Tea be stable. I am personally glad for that because I am tired of him, I hope this lasts for a few more months.

• Members

as a Todd and Tea fan Im glad they areon the backburner. They need some time to enjoy themselves and be happy, something they have never had. Story will eventually lead to drama which will lad to the usual lies, fighting, etc....that comes with Todd's relationships. Im fine with their current utilization. This is how soaps should work, rotating major players in and out of story, instead of having the same few hog the air

Archived