GH: January Discussion Thread

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today was better than yesterday. Sam showed up today. Now all four Davis girls are on the same day! Kristina and Molly got to meet Brenda, and Brenda asked them to be her friends. How sweet. Brenda wants the girls in the wedding party. I don't think Molly has ever had this many lines in an episode before. I think Haley Pullos rocked today!

• Members

Of all the people to call someone pathetic, it is amusing the one doing it is some shrill wannabe bully who feels a sense of entitlement from the ability to apply finger to keyboard. Isn't there some poll maker you want to harass somewhere and make sure your rudeness is in all caps just to make sure one and all know just how obnoxious you truly are?

As for obsessions with the past, once again (and in your case "always") your very post undercuts your entire lack of thought. I am obsessed with the past yet I praise all that is modern. I would think the one obsessed with the past is you, whose entire line of reasoning is "why oh why can't this be 1995???" as you spend day after day watching a show you take nothing from except Laura Wright looks like a horse.

• Members
You are one to talk old man. Every other post you make involves you berating and belittling people's opinions that, if they don't involve something about you discussing the days of lore with GH, they involve you talking down to posters when they discuss why something can/cannot be logical. If anyone's the bully here, it's you.

When have I ever said "Why can't this be 1995?" When have I even alluded to that? Now you're pulling random stuff out of your ass.

And everyone has made fun of Laura Wright on this board, so no need to make it seem as if I'm the only one who's doing that. And there are many things I like and appreciate about GH. The one thing I don't appreciate is your complete snobbery and bitchy attitude.

Archived