GH: January Discussion Thread

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hahahaha! You're right. If we get lucky and she dies this week, next month I will pay homage to her with a nice collage of pictures spotlighting every single trampy, too tight outfit she wore in her tenure on the show :)...Oh wait, who am I kidding? I don't have enough room to post a picture from EVERY episode she ever appeared in!

LOL

• Members

oops, my bad... thought there was ground work laid for it this past week (since i was away, i only caught up today on my episodes), so i threw it out there... nevertheless, it will sadly be a minor story since it doesn't involve brenda or dante, so it's not even worth bringing up

• Members

I'm looking forward to seeing Sonny interact with Molly. I like the fact that they have a relationship, in spite of his hostility towards her father.

Although I never liked Rick, I must admit that he is sorely missed from the canvas right now. It would be interesting to see him being a father to Molly. It would also be interesting to see his relationship with Kristina. The only thing I ever liked about Rick was his step-father love for Kristina. They toyed with messing that up, when Rick was going evil again, by having him be a little cool to Kristina, during the custody suit over Molly. I remember one scene that made me cringe a little, but as far as I recall, they never took it way over the line and had him reject her outright.

And I would have loved to have seen the tension between Michael and Rick, especially before the recast. Drew Garrett vs. Michael Hearst would have been pretty cool to watch. Then again, I would have also loved to see Drew Garrett go head to head with Billy Warlock, had AJ not died.

I still can't believe they did that recast of Michael. That decision summed up a lot of what is wrong with GH and ABC Daytime IMO.

Steve

• Members

I agreed with you on everything right up until the michael recast... I actually find CD is growing on me, and I enjoy his michael as much, if not more than I did with DG in the role... the chemistry that Michael and Abby have is pretty big, in my opinion

Archived