GH: January Discussion Thread

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I laughed so hard when she said that. I wonder if they will ever mention finding the bus?

You're right! I never noticed that they said "route". I was only half paying attention, and when I saw the sign it didn't make sense. So either way...They're kinda stupid.

• Members

After the initial cheesiness of the bush crash, the last two episodes have been awesome!

Todays goodness:

-All four Davis girls together.

-LA rocking her scenes.

-Kristina and Sonny having a good father/daughter moment.

-Jason having a scene with Jake.

-Olivia's life in the balance and DZ rocking his scenes with her.

-Cam actually talking and being cute.

-Sonny having a scene with Morgan and Carly stopped being a bitch long enough to allow it.

• Members

LAME! So the death the spoiler said would happen at the site of the crash was the bus driver an the one that would come later was Ali? Are you f--ing kidding me? This is the worst hyped NON-event GH has ever done. Why did they even go through the trouble of making such great promos for such a poor pathetic story.

Sonny is seriously getting on Abby's case for hanging around Michael bc she's a stripper and that could affect his parole, yet he kept ignoring court order to stay away from Michael bc he is a mobster. What a hypocrite and a deluded one at that.

I will say something good about today and thats thank you for another Davis girls scenes. Love the four of them together. Can they please give Kristina a happy 2011 though? This girl is always crying, tormented and having something disasrous happen in her life. I had to roll my eyes when she had her break down today. Im sick of it. Just give her some peace

• Members

This was the LAMEST event in GH history. This is worse than Toxic Balls. At least we got an explosion out of that. So lame! I liked Ali, but not enough to really care that she's dead. Sorry if that makes me heartless. :rolleyes:

Sonny's a hypocrite for the reasons you said, and because uhmm....Didn't you come to town as a STRIP CLUB OWNER? Shouldn't you be offering her a job or something? I mean we know you have a clean stripper-organization because "no one is underage".

I wish they'd either give Krissy a happy 2011 or kill her already. I'm sick of this whiny, pouty bullshitt.

• Members

Who hyped it with Spencers/Quartermaines upset? Was it a real spoiler or just online hype? It's a real question, I tend to avoid this stuff since so many of the rags lie for their own sales.

Okay - who else noticed that Steven Webber was NOT professional when he was worrying about Olivia? Me likey! wub.gif

• Members

Jason/Liz/Jake wub.gif omg what a beautiful moment between them! Loved the looks they were all giving each other at the hospital. My eyes watered up when Jason got to spend time with Jake. Beautiful moments!! Man I hope we get more interaction out of all of them.

Can Siobhan find the nearest exit out of the hospital already and GTFO? Why is she still here?! Get out!!

Alli was dumb for walking around holding her head complaining about having a head ache. She should have stayed in her hospital bed instead of getting up to go and get a bagel from the cafeteria. I don't care about her dying, why should I...and if her and the bus driver are the only ones who die from this that is just disappointing!!

Dante sad.gif

LOL!! Are you talking about that new Doctor?

wub.gif

Archived